Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by pin8246, Nov 3, 2014.

1. BL4CK OPS V3TRN

BL4CK OPS V3TRN ├╝ber

Where is the update ! Still not got it

2. If you have your xbox set to "instant on" then you already have it.

3. LouisianaJake

LouisianaJake n00b

Anybody else here having sound issues? I didnt read through this whole thread so sorry if it's mentioned. I got the Xbox one as well as Cod AW today. Installation went well and everything worked fine for a while. All of a sudden, the in-game sound stopped. The skit on initial startup of the game as well as the cut-scenes when the next mission is loading in campaign will play sound normally but online play and active time during the campaign have no sound. I dont know what to do. All was working fine then all of a sudden it started wigging out.

4. Morrison

Morrison ace

Is the co-op survival mode never ending? We got up to level 76 last night. Took a few hours and it was 3am, since I had to work at 6 I just quit. Was wondering if there is a final board or if it just keeps going and going....?

5. XDonny

XDonny l337

Well played through veteran and it was easy -_- kinda a let down. It was like playing hardend on any other cod... So not really worth touting ure horn about.

6. Scott2405 v2

Scott2405 v2 leveled up

Not played this yet so can't really comment but I found Ghosts really easy on Veteran.

Shame if it's generally dumbed down in COD now as it used to actually feel like an accomplishment.

7. XDonny

XDonny l337

Lolz I haven't played ghosts on veteran cause that game sux xD so I cant comment on that.
    But I do agree with you about that it was an achievement to play through veteran. Alot of times it was worse playing that than online xD ALOT more deaths per minute sometimes...

8. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Just completed the solo campaign. I have to admit, it was pretty kick ass.

9. Jaypiddy

Jaypiddy n00b

I still haven't had a butchers at this game!! I will soon be online with you all