Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Anyone having any xbox one problems? Launch hardware issues? Report them in here!

Discussion in 'Xbox One Hardware and Accessories' started by JohnDroid, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Tanmanrivers

Tanmanrivers coder

Could be the port input on the tv is going if it works I a different one.

2. judahtribe12

judahtribe12 n00b

My Xbox one doesn't turn on any more and when it do it cuts back off

3. Harrie221

Harrie221 n00b

Hello,
    I bought an xbox one sunset edition two days ago but have encountered some what I think could be problems. When I go to the game store and open the witcher 3 and opening the first picture I have some flickering in the screen or judder for 1 sec, when I switch to the next picture the same, switching back and forward between the pictures shows the problem. The system or interface has trouble to immediately sharpen the whole pictures. Strange because it's Just pictures. The same thing I notice when playing assasins creed black flag and move the camera quickly. In my other games I have not noticed this so far. My screen is an Samsung plasma ps51d6900 51inch. I have also coupled the xbox one to an 32 inch lcd screen from LG and the juddering or flickering is far less but stil present.

Do I have a faulty system or is this normal? Could anyone try the same thing and go in the game store to the witcher or minecraft and switch between the pictures at full screen to see if You also have sharpness problems for 1 sec when the screen is juddering or flickering?

Thanks for your help!

Harrie

4. Harrie221

Harrie221 n00b

Tonight I tested to open the same pictures of the witcher 3 trough internet Explorer searching in Google pictures and now all was fine. I guess it's the lag of the Xbox one interface thats causing the juddering when I open pictures in de gamestore. Secondly after some reading on the web I think the flickering I see in assasins creed black flag is the common pixel shimmer to find all over the internet. So I think my console is fine afterall.

5. Gunner1907

Gunner1907 n00b

[h=2]Controller wireless connection issue please help[/h]
    Hi guys ,
    im new to the forum and wanna say hi all , and I have a question please . I have this morning taken my Xbox one apart to repair a noisy fan which went well , however after putting the console back together my wireless controller will no longer connect wirelessly ....I hVe tried the usual way of syncing both bottom on controller and on Xbox tried connecting it wired then taking wire off , tried new batteries , tried updating controller , tried another controller , tried console hard reset ...... I have tried reconnecting the ribbon behind the faceplate (can't help thinking its to do with this or the little clip on wire that goes to the little wireless board inside )
    eject and power buttons work fine just won't wirelessly connect controller

Please help David.

6. scousetomo

scousetomo ninja

Didn't you still have warranty mate I bet your gutted I only do home repairs if I'm screwed only option maybe try eBay as a cable may well be your issue good luck mate

7. Gooner

Gooner n00b

My xbox has packed up this afternoon turned it on went to green screen fro a while then went to black screen..when I hold the x button on my controller it goes to turn xbox of or turn controller of screen..but that's it

8. T.wag83

T.wag83 n00b

My xbox one froze yesterday then I turned it off and now the light will turn on but getting absolutely no signal to my TV. And the controller will turn it on but then it acts like the xbox isn't on and shuts off. I already did the hard restart and switched around cables,unplugged everything, nothing works. Please help

9. mikex.18

mikex.18 n00b

Hello people

I recently switched my xbox one to a xbox one S!

After few tries; i cant connect my headset on my controller... people cant hear me, they were working perfectly on my old console!

Doesnt work Even if i connect into a char adapter, that was working on my old setup! The mute light stays on all the time

Even if i use my old controller... it doesnt work!

Tried the controller update on both controllers; it says that the controler software is up to date

I dont understand what i need to do

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

10. Tomo467

Tomo467 n00b

Hi All just signed up on to this Forum, So hello to everyone. First time on any Forum, so if this thread is in the wrong place, apologies for that.

My Friend and I played on the new Sniper Elite 4 yesterday, we got to level 5 the Monastery and came across a fault (well we think it's a fault) we found that our player didn't have a weapon of any sorts, no pistol and certainly no sniper rifle. having checked on our infantry list we didn't have anything no grenades, no life nothing. but having looked on you-tube at sniper elite 4 level five the player is carrying a rifle. We can pick up ammo etc but even if we stand near any weapon it will not allow us to pick it up.

Anyone else come across this problem or are we doing something wrong here. Any advice would be great..