Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Assassin’s Creed: Chronicles India Out Today

Discussion in 'Xbox News' started by Maura, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Maura

Maura <span style="font-weight: bold; color: #6F7070">Ne

Ubisoft has today released Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and PC. Set in 19th-century India during the height of the British Empire, a Master Templar arrives in the land to steal the Koh-i-noor diamond. Master assassin Arbaaz Mir must act fast to grab the diamond for the Brotherhood, steal back a box that belonged to the Assassin Order, and find out the Templars’ true plans. In doing so, he will put his love affair with Princess Pyara Kaur at risk, and even risk her life.

Playing as Arbaaz, you get to wield some nice new assassin’s gear, including the Talwar (curved sword) and Chakram (circular throwing weapon). New moves can also be unleashed, such as the new double kill, helix strike, and silent takedown.

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles was developed by Climax Studios in collaboration with Ubisoft Montreal, bringing the thrill of being a Master Assassin to 2.5D. This latest episode boasts some vibrant and stunning environments inspired by India’s murals and templates.

The third instalment in the trilogy will be set in Russia, and will be released on February 9, after which The Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack featuring all three episodes (the first episode was set in China) will also be available to purchase as a digital bundle.

Source: Ubisoft

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  2. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Admin Team Staff Member

This type of Assassin's Creed game is great. I played the China one and it was a nice change compared to the regular AC games.

I would get this one, but I think I'll wait for the bundle for the PS Vita. I think I'll enjoy it more on the handheld.