Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Best looking game

Discussion in 'Xbox One X' started by cornwolf, Nov 9, 2017.

1. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

So just thought I would start a thread for what the best looking game is you have put on your X so far.

So I presume all you savvy lot know but you can filter your apps by games that are Enhanced.

2. TH3 0V3RLORD

TH3 0V3RLORD Super Moderator Staff Member

I've only tried AC:O and wow it looks good.

Tomb raider, halo 5 and gears 4 are meant to be top notch also.

3. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

I think Forza 7 will always be #1 for now. But I thought Tomb Raider was going to be my best but it turned out being Killer Instinct so far. I was really hoping Horizon 3 would have the patch out.

I have Origins on my Pro and I think that game is so incredibly beautiful. If I had it on my Xbox I am sure I would pick that game as the best looking so far. Gears of War 4 is also very good looking.

4. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Forza 7 looks glorious despite it’s online mess. Super Luckys Tale. Eye candy galore! I am going to re run gears 4 & Halo 5 now they have been enhanced. Assassins Origins next purchase & I have Cod WW2 put away for Christmas. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Trial is available in ea access so i’ll give it a bash at somepoint.

5. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

@Lethal_NFS Which mode did you run gears 4 in? Have you compared the 2 modes side by side? I am going to re run the campaign again soon.