Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Bonus Drag Rounds Discussion - 1/2, 1/4 and 1 Mile (No Times)

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5 World Rivals Championship' started by Vinylspinners, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Airfield image insert here.

For discussion on the three bonus rounds post away here. Please don't post your times here, use the links below.
    1/4 Mile Drag

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. I can't find it on free play or rivals only on multiplayer, and my set up is not good for drag haha

Forza, FIFA, BF4, zoo tycoon, halo SA, power star golf, Max cob, just dance.

3. BigFattee

BigFattee pwned

go to free play. select game options. change game type to drag.

4. Cheers, is there a way to save current tune and also do a drag one?
    29.4 for a mile isn't going to get me any points lol

Forza, FIFA, BF4, zoo tycoon, halo SA, power star golf, Max cob, just dance.

5. BigFattee

BigFattee pwned

yes. just go to tune/upgrade. hit the view button(old back button), select save setup. then save your current setup. go back to upgrade shop. now you could change your upgrades or you could hit the view button and reset default upgrades and start from scratch. or you could just leave the upgrads alone. whatever you do with the upgrades you should tune car for drag. after that you should hit the view button again and save that setup under a different name. you're all set, but make sure you load the setup you want in tune/upgrade before going to free play/drag or rivals.

6. BigFattee

BigFattee pwned

i got a time for the 1/4 mile. i don't think it will beat Herbie the Love Bug tho. :D

manual trans, with clutch helped me a lot.

7. Psycho Paff

Psycho Paff pwned

The love bug has been out burning rubber

8. Can I ask all competitors not to post times for the 1/2 and 1 mile drag events just yet as they are not yet eligible. The times that are currently there can remain to be counted when the event is eligible.

9. maccabhoy12

maccabhoy12 #hacker

Sorry lol jumping the gun

10. No worries, we can leave them there and then when the time comes place them on the board :)

11. I thought a drag event was going or is it just the 1/4th

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xbox One Forums mobile app

12. just the 1/4/. 1/2 and 1 mile are later.

Heads up to Macca, even though you have the same time as Rick, you've dropped of the 1/4 mile drag leaderboard.

13. maccabhoy12

maccabhoy12 #hacker

How's that my time is faster than his by half a sec

14. Sorry dude my mistake :rolleyes:

15. I don't know how I did that! Ok heads up to Rick, you've dropped off the 1/4 mile leaderboard.
    Sorry Macca :confused: