Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to be Released Early to Midnight Opening Attendees

Discussion in 'Xbox News' started by Maura, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Maura

Maura <span style="font-weight: bold; color: #6F7070">Ne

So it’s almost Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare release day, and MCVUK reports that those hardy souls who are dedicated enough to line up outside their local games emporium to buy the game on the stroke of midnight are going to be rewarded by getting the game one day before everyone else.

In the UK, 316 GAME stores will be opening at 11pm on Sunday, November 2, and will be allowed to take home the Day Zero Edition of COD: Advanced Warfare one day before the standard version of the game is available at midnight on Monday, November 3.

GAME stores in the UK have official rights to lots of COD: Advanced Warfare software and memorabilia, including their own exclusive Special Edition of the game, an in-game personalisation pack, a Winter Clothing pack that will set you back £20 if bought in-game, not forgetting the Limited Edition 1TB Xbox One hardware bundle and special COD-branded Xbox One controller.

GAME's Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare midnight opening will happen on SUNDAY night | Games industry news | MCV

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  2. tubbo82

tubbo82 leveled up

Yea I will be there lol

3. I decided to go all digital pro on this with the season pass. I was planning on getting it on disc but the idea of pre-downloading it and not having to get off my ass appealed greatly to my lazy alter ego. And since I decided digital I thought I might as well get the season pass along with it to extend it's digital life.
    I'm really psyched for this game and glad it's ready to fire up at 12am eastern time but I wouldn't mind a little more incentive to purchase digital titles. A reasonable price reduction on a game or it's season pass would do it.