Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Call of Duty WWII installation stops

Discussion in 'Xbox One Hardware and Accessories' started by Citchelman, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Citchelman

Citchelman n00b

OK this was a Christmas present for me and I am having the same issue where installation stops the best I have done is around 60%. To give you all an idea of what I have done to rectify this; after the first couple of failed attempts I reset my console back to an empty console hard drive and this did not help. I have tried just installing with no updates and with updates. After some research (google) I have gone to Settings/System/Storage/Clear Local Saved Games with no success, I have taken my console offline done all the above and still no success. I even tried ringing support spent 30+ minutes on the phone and they were suppose to ring me back and still waiting for that. They suggested going to Settings/Disc & Blu-ray/Blu-ray/ Persistent Storage and clear that 3 times, which I done, they even thought maybe my disc drive might be faulty but I have since installed Forza Horizon 3 from disc with no problems and still I can't install COD WWII I even tried again just prior to doing this post, oh and before I go my step-sons have their own xbox one and also got a copy for xmas they hjad no problems installing their copy so I have even tried their disc with no success please can anyone help me as support doesn't seem to be able to or care. Thanks in adance