Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

COD: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer World Premiere Details Announced

Discussion in 'Xbox News' started by Maura, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Maura

Maura <span style="font-weight: bold; color: #6F7070">Ne

It may only be Monday, but pre-Gamescom fever is already well underway this week, so we can expect teaser trailers aplenty in the run up to the big show in Cologne, Germany.

Xbox Live’s Major Nelso (a.k.a. Larry Hryb) is first out of the blocks, announcing on his blog that on August 11, at 19:00 CET (1:00 p.m. Eastern and 10:00 a.m. Pacific), Sledgehammer Games will be presenting an exclusive live reveal of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare multiplayer, which will include exclusive interviews as well as the world premiere of the multiplayer trailer.

And just to whet your appetite, Major Nelson even posted a tasty teaser trailer for the event, showcasing some incredibly exciting footage of massive explosions and stuff blowing up in general!

“We have plenty more planned for gamescom 2014,” said Hryb, “and we can’t wait to share more with you soon.”

So who’s excited about COD: Advanced Warfare multiplayer?!

Source: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer World Premiere from gamescom - Xbox Live's Major Nelson

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  2. XDonny

XDonny l337

Lolz it'll be to my amazement if I'll like the game more then the CE... I just hope they make a good story, I love a good story

The world needs animes, games, horror and food 2 keep me happy!