Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Ferrari Thrustmaster calibration issues

Discussion in 'Xbox One Hardware and Accessories' started by Ducey, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Ducey

Ducey n00b

Hello all

I'm new and this is my first post so apologies if this has been covered before.
    I recently bought what i thought was a 'New' (off ebay) Ferrari Thrustmaster steering wheel to use with Dirt Rally. First play was fine, it calibrated with no issues and worked perfectly. Day 2 and the thing won't calibrate properly on Dirt rally or Project Cars 2 . The calibration marker jumps all over the place when trying to calibrate - even when the wheel is stationary. I'm driving down a straight and all of a sudden the car steers violently to the left and i crash. There is a small amount of play in the steering wheel and it wobbles a few mm so i'm pretty sure this is the issue. The 2 screws are tight so is there anything i can do to remedy this please??

2. Morrison79

Morrison79 n00b

I would return it and buy a new wheel. If it was supposed to be new and he sent you a used wheel that’s bullshit. PayPal/ebay will side with you.

3. Ducey

Ducey n00b

Exactly what i was thinking. I've requested to return it but the seller is being less than helpful at the moment.

4. Morrison79

Morrison79 n00b

File a claim, good luck!

Latest Threads

Title
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. Replies:
    Views:
  2. Replies:
    Views:
  3. Replies: