Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Game Question

Discussion in 'The Division' started by pin8246, Nov 3, 2013.

1. pin8246

pin8246 l337

So I've watched videos on this game, but still dont understand how it's played. Honestly really haven't looked to much into it since it is next year. But the gameplay, is it like the rest, campaign then multiplayer? Reason I ask is because the video looks like your playing the campaign at the sime time others are, and your cross paths.

2. I think that is the idea alright that you are going through campaign mode online just like Titanfall. There isn't too much know other than what we've seen and there may be an offline/solo mode with AI companions. Interestingly if you look back at what was Rainbow 6 patriots, maybe it's just me but The Division bears a real strong resemblance. Not just because it's Tom Clancy, the whole game from the cover system and abilities to the visuals even the city. From about 4.55 in the vid:

And The Division, a darker game and clearly more developed but was Rainbow 6 Patriots turned into this?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  3. ab wii kenobi

ab wii kenobi #hacker

Well right now it sure looking awesome to me!

4. It does indeed, but it does make curious about R6 going back to its roots. The Division is one of those games that is on the back shelf for me since little is known, but a beady eye will be kept on it for sure.

5. Rule of Two

Rule of Two n00b

It's an online co-op RPG. You'll be in a group of up to four players and there will be instances in the game where there will be more than four players. A lot more. Some of these instances will be Player vs Player like a deathmatch.

6. SHANDDYP

SHANDDYP n00b

Really looking forward to the release. Has there been a release date given yet ??

Sent from my iPad using Xbox One Forums

7. pin8246

pin8246 l337

None that I know of. Talked to my local Gamestop yesterday to see if they were even taking pre-orders yet, because I'll trade in my 360 when they do, and pre-orders didnt even have a date.