Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Halo 5 Multiplayer impressions?

Discussion in 'Halo 5' started by dgstorm, Oct 29, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm <span style="font-weight: bold; color: #6F7070">Ed

What do you guys think of the multiplayer in Halo 5? How does it compare to other Halo games, and how does it compare to other current shooter games in the market?

2. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

My last favorite Halo MP mode was back in Halo 3. I like more of a classic Halo MP. Just guns, grenades, vehicles, and fast reaction. The abilities that started in Halo 4 wasnt for me.

H5 MP, I enjoyed it. Does have some minor abilities like dash and ground pound, but they are not as dramatic as in Halo 4.

I'm not liking the small maps and 4v4 battles. What happened to the large vehicle maps like in Halo 3? I hope they release H3 type makes in future DLCs.

3. I AM liking the MP. Pure fun!

4. Leviathan

Leviathan pwned

Warzone is awesome! I love it so far. Its like a combo of Titanfall (ai marines and capturing bases) and Destiny (ai boss battles) al in a Halo game.

REQ packs are really addicting too. Unlocking equipment and the rarity levels make it fun.

5. DisGRUNTlism

DisGRUNTlism n00b

The big maps are in Warzone. I get what you mean though. Bit of old fashioned team slayer with vehicles would be great.

6. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

This thread was for multiplayer impressions

7. XDonny

XDonny l337

Damnit, I saw a preview of your text and the thread name and thought 'damnit!'

8. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

I only commented for jokes and also to help you get the correct thread . you'll get your own back on me in the future I'm sure!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  9. XDonny

XDonny l337

I know. Thats what happends when I'm half asleep and typing. I search for keywords or I miss click. I saw only the words 'halo 5' and 'opinion' xD
    Hopefully sooner rather than later