Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

I just got Quantum Break and it is...

Discussion in 'Quantum Break' started by dgstorm, Apr 18, 2016.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm <span style="font-weight: bold; color: #6F7070">Ed

This is the thread where you let everyone know that you just got Quantum Break and what you think of it.

2. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

I have got Quantum Break and I am really not sure what I think to the game. I am a little past Act 2 but if I am honest I am struggling with the clunky controls, it might just be me but I struggle with the controls with the game. It is not something I normally struggle with but the shooting is really hard and faffy.

Other than that the game is really good and I love the concept of the game :)

3. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

I was on the back foot with this game until about the end of act 2 & then it clicked to put several power moves together, time rush, dodge blast ect. Once i got the hang of that i kicked Monarch's butt! I completed the game & really enjoyed the way the tv series was incorporated into it, neat idea! I now plan to leave it about six months & then replay making other choices in the game for a different playing experience.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  4. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, you can combo the powers several ways.

5. Advocate187

Advocate187 n00b

For what it was, I enjoyed it. I think people were expecting some revolutionary game, but in reality it was just a game with a different premise. The live action sections were nothing to rave about. But I left the game enjoyed. I believe if they do make a sequel, it'll be 10x better. This was just an experiment.

6. Advocate187

Advocate187 n00b

Yea bro, it was pretty awesome getting to pull that off. I am hoping for a sequel so Remedy can let loose with the gameplay.

7. bgy666

bgy666 leveled up

A good game and the live action film was interesting. I think it will evolve into a brilliant part 2. Not the most challenging game though.

8. PepperNY

PepperNY leveled up

just finished the game after owning it since it released but Ive had the problem of buying too many games and not having time to play them lol. I enjoyed the game and plan on at some point going back through it again and choosing every thing else I didnt pick the first time. Now the xbox probably wont get much use over the next few weeks as I will be all over Uncharted 4 come Tuesday. I know PS4 titles probably arent allowed to be talked about here but I've been waiting for that game forever lol

9. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

There is a PS4 & Nintendo section to the forum so feel free to talk about Uncharted 4! No matter if your on the light side or dark side we are all gamers!!!

10. XDonny

XDonny l337

Don't listen to [MENTION=911]1xbox[/MENTION], Playstation titles are banned to talk about! Those sections are only if you wanna get rid of those consoles .
    But naw, [MENTION=10582]PepperNY[/MENTION] you can definitely talk about ps titles. I've talked more about them as a reference in Xbox chat than in those sections (bad example I am). But go all out in playstation section.

11. linhdz15

linhdz15 n00b

Now the xbox probably wont get much use over the next few weeks as I will be all over Uncharted 4 come Tuesday.