Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Is this a day one buy for you?

Discussion in 'The Division' started by Bremaine, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Bremaine

Bremaine n00b

Is The Division a day one buy for you? This game looks beautiful and awesome at the same time the physics of the game really get me. Anyways, I don't know if it'll be a day one buy for me, as I have not pre-ordered it yet. But I want to play it for sure. The thing is, for me, I don't really get too into Tom Clancy games, but I am willing to give this game a shot for sure.

2. BlackBox

BlackBox ninja

It's a day Zero for me. I've wanted this game from the word go....before the delays and push backs. The more I see it, the more I want it...now.

3. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Yeah its a pre-order for me. This is the game that turned me on to next gen gaming & the reason i pre-orded my beloved Xbox One :) I was gutted it got delayed but better it be a finished product than a bug ridden game released too early!

4. Scott2405 v2

Scott2405 v2 leveled up

100%

5. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

100% here too

6. BlackBox

BlackBox ninja

Should band together and play when it arrives! woohooo!

7. Battlecat

Battlecat pwned

For sure definite day one purchase and a weeks leave booked

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  8. Bremaine

Bremaine n00b

I think I'll wait a while before getting it. It does look awesome, don't get me wrong, just something about it is holding me back from pre-ordering it. I don't know what it is. Maybe I just don't want it. idk.

9. pin8246

pin8246 l337

Not day one. It's day whenever they allow me to preload it, and if it's not winter I will be calling in sick to play it. Wait I'm my own boss, I don't need excuses anymore. Haha

10. janobi

janobi pwned

Is this a co-op game like left 4 dead, or can it be played single player?

11. Battlecat

Battlecat pwned

I believe you can play on your own but you will be up against squads so your odds are not good and it was designed with multiplayer in mind.

12. janobi

janobi pwned

I really dont enjoy these co-op only games. I have no friends to play with, so single player suits me :D

13. pin8246

pin8246 l337

Add some friends, there are a bunch here.

14. Morrison

Morrison ace

Add me if you need someone to play with, I'm on the east coast and play most nights from 9pm till i black out

Morrison79

15. janobi

janobi pwned

I was in part jesting about the no friends.... But I am happy to add people to game with.