Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

modded controller to get auto-sprint ? is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Python423, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Python423

Python423 leveled up

after playing Titanfall with an automatic sprint setting in setup, I then bought COD ghosts, and can't get used to having to old down the stick to run, do they modded controllers work? are they worth it? do you guys use em? can the sprint be turned on and off on those controllers or is it automatically on? also if you guys do use em, where is a trusted seller of modded controllers to buy?

2. Xerksies

Xerksies pwned

So you like $500 paper weights, If you get caught playing with a modded controller you will get banned.

3. Modded controllers are for cheaters.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xbox One Forums mobile app

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  4. Giant

Giant SEAL

Crap like that is why I don't bother with online multiplayer stuff. Cheaters always win. Because they cheated.

5. Python423

Python423 leveled up

how would you get caught, its just simulating you holding down the button? is it not awkard to anyone else having to hold down the left stick to sprint? its a settin option in titanfall

6. Xbox One Colin

Xbox One Colin über

I've used a modded controller for a couple of years on both 360 and X1, although I don't use the autofire etc against human opponents. You don't need to hold the stick, just press it. I've always thought that clicking the sticks is one of the worst ways to do anything on any game, it's fiddly and affects aiming, but hey ho. I say go for it, you're not gonna get banned for using auto-run.

7. Xerksies

Xerksies pwned

That's in Titanfall, COD is a different game. And how they catch you, i am not sure. But if they do it's your paperweight

8. No not awkward at all....I stick to my above post.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xbox One Forums mobile app

9. Huckleberry

Huckleberry #hacker

I don't play cod . I play bf4 they have a setting that you can choose to just push for run or hold for run . Does cod have that option? All I do is give the toggle a push and I run forever no need to cheat with a nodded controller . You can say run ain't cheating but then you will start justifying other mods . If you have controller do something for you period that's cheating .

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Xbox One Forums mobile app

10. Python423

Python423 leveled up

it wouldn't be a paperweight, they can't destroy your controller lol

11. Python423

Python423 leveled up

where is a reliable source to buy one at for x1? I just want to use the sprint feature, I don't see that as cheating..

12. Zakkrokks

Zakkrokks über

Controllers that are used and aren't MS controllers can sometimes be detected by their firmware coding, if the coding doesn't add up you can get banned

Sent from my iPhone using Xbox One Forums

13. Spinergy02

Spinergy02 über

True. They'd just ban the console or gamertag for violating ToS.

14. @bryanpogo

@bryanpogo über

http://www.evilcontrollers.com/

They sell that modded stuff

Now......this place. The controller shop sells sick custom hand painted controllers:

https://thecontrollershop.com

GT: ANIMATE1016

15. scousetomo

scousetomo ninja

I hate modded controller s even if you want it just for sprint you will use it for all the other crap people who use these are just sad players who are normally crap at fps I hope every person who uses them gets banned of cod servers just like the jtag modder s