Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Nintendo Direct

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by XDonny, Apr 12, 2017.

1. XDonny

XDonny l337

So, I just watched the Nintendo Direct video on the upcoming games of nintendo hardware. If you don't know what Nintendo Direct is, it's basically a presentation on what Nintendo has planned for releases in the same year.

This time the focus was on Nintendo (3)DS and Switch.

First off was a whole list of games for the different DS handhelds. Like... the list was really long. But Monster Hunter was in it. I know some of you like that series.

The Switch's ARMS game had it's own slot with a lil gameplay, tactics and different characters. It also brought a couple new things. A 2 vs 2 co-op mode, so you can play with a friend. The best thing for me was the RD. It's set to release on June 16th! That's when I'll have my Switch it would appear ^^

Next was the section on the Switch. Couple interesting games, but non really appealed to me. I was hoping for Bayonetta 2 port or Monster Hunter. No such luck... yet.

Lastly they revealed a new game mode for splatoon 2 and the amibos. New game mode is that you collect eggs and at the end you can buy specific upgrades, but they didn't show what kind. Also the release date was mentioned! 21st of July.

Cool thing about the amibos is that you can talk to them in game and befriend them. They might give you special items, so that's always a plus. The amibos of Splatoon also work with this new one so yey.

Well that was it. If you wanna watch the vid, click on the link: Nintendo Direct - 04.12.2017

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

Really sounds like a boring Direct to be honest.

3. XDonny

XDonny l337

I only cared for the RDs of Splatoon 2 and ARMS, so it was a fun first one for mi if it would reveal Bayonetta 2 for Switch, it'd be perfect

4. normanray

normanray n00b

Anyone here waiting for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

5. okamiwolf

okamiwolf n00b

Top Poster Of Month

The last Nintendo Direct for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is phenomenal.