Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

No game, no gain

Discussion in 'Member's YouTube Channel' started by XDonny, Nov 16, 2015.

1. XDonny

XDonny l337

Yes that's right, I now also have a gaming channel. It's been a long time coming. Made it with 2 friends.

Just started, now we got 2 vids. 2 unboxings of CE's. On our channel we'll be doing unboxings, walkthrough's, highlights, first impressions and more.

It would be awsum if ya'll could check it out and let us know what you think in the comment section or here.

First vid was a total failure, but we learned and the second one is much better. Later today we'll have first impressions on Rise of the Tomb Raider. I hope 2 see you all soon on our channel called "no game, no gain".

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  2. XDonny

XDonny l337

Rise of the Tomb Raider CE unboxing:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  3. XDonny

XDonny l337

Our next vid is up... Would've been sooner but there were troubles with Movie Maker

Hope you'll enjoy... And I'll be agressively adding new vids in this thread till the world is ours!!! Uhm I mean till we get alot of ppl who'll like our vids *nervous cover up laugh* =_=

4. XDonny

XDonny l337

New vid is up. Initial Impressions about the open beta of Rainbow Six: Siege.

Watch it and if yu likes it, hit that thumb... Even if you no likes it. And subscriebe ;D

This weekend will be the full length vid of R6s

5. XDonny

XDonny l337

Well weekend is over by couple of days, but hey, I'm not the most trustworthy guy when it comes to time and dates. That's why I'm also never on time when going on a date :p

But here our vid is bout our impressions of R6S aka Rainbow Six Siege... The cover art is well made, if I may say so myself

6. XDonny

XDonny l337

Next vid is up... Just a wishing of merry... Happy christmas... Uhm new years

Also did a shoutout to this forum!

7. XDonny

XDonny l337

Next one's up. We talking a lil bout backlog here. Today multiple clips are gonna be uploaded (sunday)

Hope you like it.

8. XDonny

XDonny l337

Two moar for your unending appetite.

And

9. XDonny

XDonny l337

And the last one for our crazy bananza uploading scheduele. There are actually some impressions being done this time :p

Enjoy

10. XDonny

XDonny l337

Another video for your guilty pleasure... The game is a kickstarter that's running for 5 more days, so if you like what you see, hit them up.

Link is in yt description and the name is Riding with Strangers.

Enjoy

11. XDonny

XDonny l337

Not a xbox game, but still a rather enjoyable game. Developed by devs who worked on some titles like The Walking Dead, Dead Space and Bioshock here is Firewatch. An indie game that's been hyped up since last year's E3.

Here's part one of my walkthrough. There are 7 parts on channel already, the rest will be uploaded later, but I'll just put part 1 here.

Enjoy ;)

12. Sammy Tiger Gaming

Sammy Tiger Gaming leveled up

I have a YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/c/Sammy__Tiger.

I play through all types of games and upload daily, I take game requests to.

At the moment I have a giveaway, if my channel hits 50 Subs I will choose a few winners to grab a copy of Far Cry Primal for any platform of their choice; XO, PS4 or PC :)

I assume everyone here would pick XO :D

I also have a gaming website that gets news updated daily; sammytigergaming

Facebook and Twitter links are in my signature too.

Like, Comment, Subscribe, Follow and Post :)

Nearly there!!

Thanks to you all!!

13. [MENTION=500]XDonny[/MENTION], your thread just got hijacked. Lol, just kidding. ;)

14. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Darn it! I wanted to be the first to troll!

15. I couldn't resist.