Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

No headset in box?

Discussion in 'Xbox One Hardware and Accessories' started by WoZzY, Jun 26, 2013.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY SEAL

How does everyone feel about no headset being included in the box?

I am a little pissed off I feel they should at least give us a basic headset with the system

2. MItchellDuke

MItchellDuke leveled up

they do its called kinect. lol:p

3. Brendan

Brendan Moderator

I happy not to pay for something that I'd never even take out of the wrapper.

4. oldgamer

oldgamer #hacker

kinect is not the same i have to turn mine off while playing other games that are not kinect games it picks up tv noise and every other sound and then everyone you are playing will complain if i do not mute it i am pretty sure the head set i use now will work

5. LETHAL

LETHAL SEAL

I'm not too bothered, I'm sure it'll be cheap to pick up individually anyway.

6. Mr Bacon

Mr Bacon über

Eh, I don't care for their headsets anyways. Better off getting an aftermarket like Turtle Beach.

7. LostRacer

LostRacer #hacker

I'd rather use a headset. I currently have their bluetooth model. Works great. Kinect just picks up way too much ambient noise to be useful for me.

8. Ghettobean

Ghettobean SEAL

MS are making an adapter for current gen headsets so ill stick to my XP500s!

9. MItchellDuke

MItchellDuke leveled up

That wa kinect 1 the one in the xbox one is kinect 2 alot of improvments. theysaid that it also does alot better job at filtering noise.

10. MItchellDuke

MItchellDuke leveled up

11. LETHAL

LETHAL SEAL

I sense spending a lot of time muting other people's TVs in multiplayer lobbies.

12. Joshua

Joshua n00b

The only reason I want it bundled is that was why the 360 community was so successful. Everyone had a mic. I however would never use it and it would of just been a quick sell. A50's all day!

13. AnthonyNewz

AnthonyNewz leveled up

no biggie..

14. Dont mind as i use my turtle beach headset anyhow. But have u seen the ps4 headset, i wouldnt class that as a headset. Headphone with mic in wire. So in my opinion, if your a gamer you will be buying a headset on both devices. I will just pick up the adapter when it comes out, in the meantime kinect is fine.

15. fish1552

fish1552 SEAL

I'm with [MENTION=277]HastaLaVistaaaa[/MENTION]. I would rather not get a headphone than be expected to wear the PS4 headset. Who still likes round ear buds with a mic hanging around their chest level?

Latest Threads

Title
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. Replies:
    Views:
  2. Replies:
    Views:
  3. Replies:
    Views:
  4. Replies:
    Views: