Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

[OFFICIAL] Problems and Solutions

Discussion in 'Xbox One Hardware and Accessories' started by cereal killer, Nov 22, 2013.

1. kato67

kato67 n00b

NAT problems
    My Nat is set at moderate,should be open.any suggestions will be welcome.Already reset Hub & things.cheers.

2. kato67

kato67 n00b

Can anyone help with Nat problems.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Xbox One Forums mobile app

3. Brownsword5015

Brownsword5015 n00b

trendnet powerline not connecting. Anyone help an I.T idiot pls. My powerline struggles to connect to my xbox one when plugged in. Prior to the plug in it shows good connection!!! Can I do something within xbox settings to help connectivity or do I need to get a diff powerline??

4. Wolfgangallee

Wolfgangallee n00b

My Xbox one controller that came with my Xbox one is having some issues. A while ago the controller quit syncing to my Xbox, I tried everything I could possibly find on the Internet. I bought a cord to plug directly into the Xbox and it was working fine. A few days ago, the Y button started acting up and is only getting worse. The Y button is not sticky and isn't stuck down, but it continually keeps pressing Y ( which is really annoying when trying to play games.) is there any way I can fix this problem? I can't play games due to this annoyance. Should I send the controller in to Microsoft so I can get the sync problem and the Y button problem fixed, or is there another magical way to fix these problems?

5. jc.cust

jc.cust n00b

#79. It would be best if you can try to contact customer support. Let them know on what happened. They need to validate if your controller still in warranty so they can replace your controller with a new one.

6. .
    Code:

what did I do wrong. I didn't mean to if I did. I'm new This please let me photo share.

7. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Admin Team Staff Member

Your first post is this?

8. Battlecat

Battlecat pwned

Very strange ?????

9. Morrison

Morrison ace

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441851969.578065.jpg

10. Mousecop

Mousecop n00b

I need help with upload.

Almost all of my friends use upload without the Kinect by using the "Double-tap home button and press X or Y" (depending on what you want). On my console however, I can't use this feature. When I double tap, I only have the directional options, I don't have the last 30 second record or screenshot. My console ALSO doesn't "auto record" like others do when you rank up or fly out of a car or whatever. I have tried both online and offline games and on different profiles but no success. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have advice? Solution?(without buying a connect). Thanks everyone.

11. giantmidget25

giantmidget25 n00b

Hello everyone .
    I currently bought fifa 16 and when i put it in the console i get a message restart the app try again i got a friends fifa and same message but other games work . Can anyone pls help me out

12. pin8246

pin8246 l337

First step to checking a problem is to always do a hard reboot. Controller off, push and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds, leave system off for 30 seconds and restart. The battery light will go orange upon hard reboot after you hold the button for the 10 seconds. Try this first and go from there.

13. giantmidget25

giantmidget25 n00b

I tried that nothing happen same thing

14. pin8246

pin8246 l337

If that didn't work contact Xbox Support and do a live chat with them. They will walk you through a bunch of steps that deal with clearing the cache, unlinking you gamertag, ect. That's where I would go next with this, because if it gets into anything dealing with a faulty disk, or disk drive, we here have no way to tell you exactly what it is. Xbox.com is the place you can go for live chat.

15. pin8246

pin8246 l337

Wait, are you running an external HDD? If so is it connected all the way. If you think so, switch to try to download the game to the internal instead of external.