Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

[OFFICIAL] Problems and Solutions

Discussion in 'Xbox One Hardware and Accessories' started by cereal killer, Nov 22, 2013.

1. amelos

amelos n00b

sir i have a question.. if your power supply brick explode is there any possibilty that your unit will be damage..

2. Morrison

Morrison ace

You PS isn't going to explode.

3. amelos

amelos n00b

cause i buy one from Spain having a 110v. and tryto use here in Dubai having a 220v.. is there any chance that my unit is damage??

4. amelos

amelos n00b

cause i buy one from Spain having a 110v. and tryto use here in Dubai having a 220v.. is there any chance that my unit is damage??

5. Morrison

Morrison ace

You must use the correct PS. It will fry it if you plug a 110 into 220. It won't explode though.

6. Karlose_007

Karlose_007 n00b

Hi all, I didnt want to start a new thread cause it would have been redundant. I have an issue with my X1 controller, its switches on blinks twice and goes off. I have tried searching the internet and the closest I got was an issue to do with connection. I tore it down and cleaned it up with Methylated spirit and it worked for a while then started blinking and off it goes again. Has anyone else experienced this issue and how did you overcome it?

7. Onlykillin101

Onlykillin101 n00b

Me to but all you do is press the button on the controller and the button on the side of the x. Box

8. Sorethumbed

Sorethumbed #hacker

Here is a REALLY weird one for you guys.

Playing Gears MP and I lost my aiming reticule so only hipfire was possible. SP perfect so you think game glitched - WRONG.
    Today it started happening in Battlefield. Again SP is perfect.
    So both Battlefield and Gears MP Left Trigger not working but both are perfect in single Player. Swapped the controller - Everything Fine..
    WTF????? The trigger is obviously working as otherwise the SP would be broken as well. Mystery. So my Day 1 controller has finally given up the ghost.

9. deeaa

deeaa n00b

I can't stream from my Xbox One to any machine. Connects fine, I can record what's going on or use the PC as remote controller, but no streaming available.
    Is there any site or place I could search for help with this issue????

Please help.

10. Sorethumbed

Sorethumbed #hacker

Did you follow the steps EXACTLY as laid down? If you did and still have a problem, look into your firewall settings.

11. deeaa

deeaa n00b

Damn! NOW I finally got what's wrong with it all....DUH. I had the wrong Xbox app installed on my machine! Since I used to have a 360 I figured I now have to remove the old Xbox app and use the 'Xbox One Smart Glass' instead...and, heh, well that is not for streaming :) so I just installed the Xbox app back again and voilá it works!!!!

Phew!

12. TwiiZ DynasTii

TwiiZ DynasTii n00b

Xbox one Broke... :(

This afternoon I was getting ready to play Overwatch, popped in the disk but hadn't realised that I was putting it in the wrong way... As soon as I heard a weird noise (literally 0.3 seconds in) I took the disk out and thought everything would be great... For some reason my Xbox wouldn't let me sign in anymore, so I decided to hard reset my Xbox. This is when all the issues started occurring, I could no longer sign in at all, I can't run games, and the UI is slower than it ever has been (had it since Christmas after its launch) also every time I hard reset the Xbox I hear a soft buzzing noise for a good 5 seconds which hasn't happened at all until today. If anyone has had any of these issues and have solutions for them, please let me know.
    Thank you!

13. Sorethumbed

Sorethumbed #hacker

Xbox signin has been having issues for two days now, you've hit the issues that loads of people have been having.

14. qOjOp

qOjOp leveled up

I have a question. Can the XBOX ONE X record 60 mins of game play?

15. DanSo83

DanSo83 n00b

I got one for you guys. I have directional controls and can move around the menu. And I can hit the xbox button, but nothing else responds. I tried all the standard trouble shooting stuff and found that it only does this on one profile. I have yet to find anything about anyone having this issue.