Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

[Official] The Witcher 3

Discussion in 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' started by TeknoBlast, May 19, 2015.

1. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Here's your official Witcher 3 thread.

2. I've been playing this on PC. It's a good looking game. Pretty fun so far.

3. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

I never played any of the Witcher games. Hell, I never heard of them until this title was announced. I may pick it up later down the line.

4. I never played the others. But this one is great. I don't feel like I don't know the story or anything

5. This game is the reason I picked up next gen. It looks and plays AMAZING!

6. JustTheTipsIn

JustTheTipsIn pwned

I just picked it up and love it so far.

7. dgstorm

dgstorm <span style="font-weight: bold; color: #6F7070">Ed

I moved this thread into the Witcher 3 Section we already created. :)

8. Tanmanrivers

Tanmanrivers coder

All these reviews got me excited. Finished the download. Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to hop in.

9. grt8ness2017

grt8ness2017 n00b

I love this game, even double dipped currently playing it on PS4 (digital version) but ordered the Collectors Edition for the XB1, arriving on the 26th or 27th.I love the statue and the Gwent cards. I actually ordered the season pass for both consoles as well-lol This game actually has 32 endings I believe. Lots of replay value. Probably one of the best RPG's I have ever played right up there with Fallout 3, and Skyrim.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  10. scousetomo

scousetomo ninja

I got this free with a gtx 970 graphics card otherwise I would of grabbed it on xbox its a stunning game no question its so huge I don't know think you could ever find everything on the game

11. vBith

vBith leveled up

Wow what a game, got me hooked bad so much to do definitely up there with skyrim and fallout!

12. NewToXbox

NewToXbox leveled up

Hello, my opinion of the game is that the game is amazingly good, but the PC version of the game is significantly improved.
    Patches are already out...
    Here, I wonder whether it is worthwhile to pay so much money on the game while the pc version has better quality and they are often cheaper.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  13. There is also the cost of a machine that allows it to run "significantly improved" you pay $10 more for the game on console but the console is significantly cheaper than a high end PC. I got my I7 4770k on asus sabertooth with 32gb 1600hz ram with a 1080p 144hz monitor 2tb drive and 250gb ss drive 850w psu for 250 bucks at a steal and still put $500 worth of video cards and
    $150 for mouse and keyboard along with $100 for surroundsound headset. My xbox new cost $400.

When did the patch for PC come out and does it address crossfirex issues? I get mad flickering with crossfirex enabled. The only patch I was aware of was the day 1 patch.

14. I hear ya though since 60fps is my cap I run it to my tv at 1080p 50-60fps ultra and it looks and plays amazing. But if I didn't get such a good deal for my Franken PC I would be xbox all the way with this.

15. Tanmanrivers

Tanmanrivers coder