Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

[Official] The Witcher 3

Discussion in 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' started by TeknoBlast, May 19, 2015.

1. Ibunshi

Ibunshi leveled up

Love it so far, only disappointment is the audio problems.. Not too bad, but still.... Also, don't like that there is no "proper" way to store loot.. I'd love a house with a big chest to put stuff in, eventually you end up with a lot of crafting materials and I hate having to sell or drop stuff I might want to use later.. I also hope that there will be a patch that will have containers refill after perhaps a few in game weeks.. This makes it fun to revisit places to loot and fight enemies.. One of the worst things in games like these are when the game mechanics means that the more you play, the more of the fun stuff you do, disappear and the world becomes empty

2. ronniek

ronniek leveled up

Bores the absolute Shiite out of me and sends me nodding off to sleep. Looks good graphically. Find the voice acting bland. Why am I spending all time cutting herbs and for what purpose? I definitely see a good game under there if you dig your rpg games. Just not for me and will be trading it in real soon.

3. NewToXbox

NewToXbox leveled up

Can i do that? :

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  4. jonesy37

jonesy37 n00b

Excellent game, Glad I bought it. Only problem I dont seem to have enough time to play it. Def a game worth getting if u own any games console/PC. Obviously it won't be every gamers cup of tea.

5. Tanmanrivers

Tanmanrivers coder

Over the past few days I've fallen hard into this game. The main story hasn't begun to interest me a ton but all the side stories and different ways they can go based on your choices sucked me in and I can't stop. Beware riding your horse full speed into a monsters nest. You've been warned.

6. My expectations for this game have been definitely met. It looks brilliant and plays the same. It does take up A LOT of time because of all of the side quests, crafting and huge open world but that's why I loved Fallout 3 so much. It's such a deep game and will probably take me over a year to finish.:)

7. Tanmanrivers

Tanmanrivers coder

Agreed. This is one of the few games where I plan on doing every side mission. They seem to all play differently.

8. Quae Chang

Quae Chang n00b

Anyone getting an error message trying to load this today?

9. Tanmanrivers

Tanmanrivers coder

I'm hearing there are issues on X1 if you downloaded it The ones with a physical disk seem to be unaffected

10. Quae Chang

Quae Chang n00b

Sigh....been fine up until today. Not working all day...getting the "Try again later" message.

11. Balchers

Balchers #hacker

I purchased this the other weekend and its excellent, the lighting and environments look really good and the story / reading of books is just right so that it doesn't become a chore to play. Some of the books in Skyrim / Oblivion where waaaay too long and I remember loosing interest really quick whilst reading.

I am playing it on the hardest setting and its a nice challenge especially as my level is low at the moment. The only thing I find frustrating is the length of time it takes to load, which is pretty long in my opinion. There has been several times I have got into a fight, lasted a few seconds and then had to wait for a long load time only to be killed in a few seconds again. "Chipping" away at the health of a monster takes ages this way lol! Guess I need to level up more first, think I'm level 3?

12. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Rented this game to try out. Wow, there's so much stuff in this game. Craft this craft that, read this read that. Usually I'll avoid games like this because it takes a lot of time to dedicate to. So far, I'm enjoying it.

13. I Am getting it today, found a friend selling it half Price for ps4.

14. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Finally completed The Witcher 3. It was a great game, but damn, so much to do.

15. I actually am really digging this game too. So much to play though.