Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

[Official] The Witcher 3

Discussion in 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' started by TeknoBlast, May 19, 2015.

1. Sorethumbed

Sorethumbed #hacker

Who is up for watching this on Netflix then? According to the Author, they are making it!!

2. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Since it's on Netflix, I'll add it to my long list of shows to watch. I just hope it's not cheesy.

3. Sorethumbed

Sorethumbed #hacker

Apparently the guy who wrote the books is 'cooperating' on the screenplay. Imagine if they gave it a Game of Thrones budget?

4. qOjOp

qOjOp leveled up

Been playing Witcher 3 Wild Hunt + Dlcs on the PS4. Love that PS4 allowed upto 60 mins of recording playtime.
    The process of editing and uploading to YouTube is effortless is the only reason I'm even YouTubing.

Hopefully the X will have similar or even better options. I would like to start YouTubing on the X.
    Anyhooo... here's my Witcher 3 game play...
    :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMsBPDyZ2wQ2u2yJTtoR7pQ?gl=US :)

5. TeknoBlast

6. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Anyone else played it? It looks amazing in 4K, it looked great before but it's just so much crisper. I have finished the main game even though the achievement is bugged which is gutting and I am working my way through Blood and Wine just now.

7. TeknoBlast

I've played and finished before, but I dont remember if I did it on the Xbox or Playstation. Either way, I bought the base Witcher 3 when it was $5 a few months back. Then I purchased the Season Pass when it was on sale during the holidays.

8. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Nice one mate, I love the game.