Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Opinion: are you (un)happy about multi-generation consoles

Discussion in 'Xbox One Chat' started by XDonny, Apr 16, 2017.

1. XDonny

XDonny l337

Yea thats one of the downsides of most of those quiet PCs. They are either a real hassle to upgrade/modify or it's basically impossible.

Lolz that's a real inspring story! XD

2. Sorethumbed

Sorethumbed #hacker

Nope, it's serious.

First bad bout of the old big C and after the surgery to remove what was left of my insides my wife didn't expect me to live. She asked what would make my life easier and I said a console as I couldn't explain how to connect my pc in the bedroom. TShe came back from the shops with a 360 and Fable II. The rest is history and sorethumbed was born as I didn't really know how to use a controller and it hurt

3. XDonny

XDonny l337

You sorta told this story before which I remembered. Except the fable 2 part. You should've gotten the better fable 1!!!
    Good that you're still among us ;) keep gaming to stay healthy ^^ I know gaming gives me good health

4. elmo

elmo #hacker

I'm a console only gamer and I don't need the scorpio or pro but for others that want/need the better hardware it's good that there is an option for them. We can still use our current consoles for the games as well so I don't see an issue with those wanting to update.

5. Sorethumbed

Sorethumbed #hacker

I will agree with you on Fable 1, is one of my favs. The console was bundled with Fable 2 and my wife does love 'free' offers. Gaming keeps me sort of 'sane' not sure about the healthy tho :)

As to staying amongst us, I keep trying. Several bouts by now but to use a line from a movie I can't remember 'Jeez, these assholes are hard to kill'. So, don't be good, be an asshole as ony the good die young.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  6. AldenForbes

AldenForbes n00b

Well, I use both but prefer PCs. Yes, they're quite big and you can't carry them with you, hence I use consoles as well. But, unlike the above people's opinions, upgrading or updating PCs is easier than they're assuming. And if you create a good gaming PC, you'll forget everything else. Trust me, I'm speaking from my experience, but it;s just my 2 cents.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  7. rubyatiy

rubyatiy n00b

Those controller are just like mango things trust me spend it wisely