Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Plasma GUN !!!!

Discussion in 'Titanfall' started by BL4CK OPS V3TRN, Apr 14, 2014.

1. PsychoHippy

PsychoHippy SEAL

The best thing I have found with the plasma is to work with other titans, it may feel like you are stealing the occasional kill, but you've got to do what you've got to do!

2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

I hated the plasma gun at first, now I just greatly dislike it after getting used to it. It was definitely a pain at first but the particle wall to protect while reloading and the atlas/damage core helped immensely. I found the ogre was too slow with it because the second dash on the atlas, along with the overall increased agility, allowed me to stay highly mobile while engaged in battle.

Now to kill the pilot while ejecting with it and lock down that achievement, not fun.

3. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

FINALLY! Got all the plasma gun requirements done for this gen. Now I have to deal with the satchel kills.

4. I love satchels im satchel mad throw them on a hard point and if some fool manages to get better off you dead mans trigger goes boom lol.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Xbox One Forums mobile app

5. Xbox One Colin

Xbox One Colin über

I lured pilots into rooms with random pistol fire, then detonated as I kept out the window. It's not a friendly way to play but it got me there.

6. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Yeah doing the gen challenge for the satchels got me hooked on them lol. They can be real effective when you're locked in a fire fight and jumping around with another pilot. Half the time I blow myself up too but its worth it IMO.

7. All done with gen3 challenges except for plasma fun. .... That's gonna take fooorrrrreeevvveerr!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xbox One Forums mobile app

8. suliabryon

suliabryon n00b

I hate this #$%^ing weapon. It seriously took me days just to get 5 Titan kills with it. Then I FINALLY got to 10, and unlocked the no-charge mod and that seems to have helped a little. My tactic is to play with friends, most of whom have already completed this challenge and are happy to work with me to set up "almost doomed" Titans for me to kill. I still get a lot of Titan assists though, lol. I got so mad one night I had to quit playing - I'd doomed 2 Titans in one match with the stupid thing, and then neither one got counted for my challenge! So frustrating.

The satchel charge challenge I don't even think about. A friend got me hooked on using them last gen and I couldn't wait to unlock them again this go round. They are all I use for ordinance. Combine them with Dead Man's Trigger, and that challenge will take care of itself LONG before I finish the stupid rail gun challenge.

Only 37 Titans to go. *sigh*

9. scousetomo

scousetomo ninja

Thats the best strategy mate get friends to let you get the last hit on titans im at gen 8 and need 30 more all I do is win im just taking my time got no option its hard being on the winning team as you can land in any lobby

10. Hawkdoctor

Hawkdoctor leveled up

U get better the more u use it. I hated it too. By the time I got my 50th Titan kill, I kinda liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Xbox One Forums

11. Just wait until the ARC challenge for
    The next GEN. Makes the plasma challenge look easy

12. Xbox One Colin

Xbox One Colin über

The Plasma Railgun challenge was the hardest one I've done up until my current 8th Regen. That took me two weeks to do. Still, not as bad as the Kraber Challenge I have to look forward to on R10.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  13. Hawkdoctor

Hawkdoctor leveled up

Oh noooo...