Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Player Unknown Battlegrounds release date

Discussion in 'Xbox One Games' started by Arnibarani, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

2. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Watched the Mixer stream and after watching that, I'm sold on the game. I wasnt initially interested in it, but now I am.

3. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

We need to get a forum/discord squad ready!!

4. TeknoBlast

I just preordered it from Best Buy and guess what. I got it for free! LOL

So the game itself retails for 29.99, but with my gamer club discount, it drops down to 23.99. So how did it get it for free?

I'm take part of some weekly surveys where you can earn an X amount of dollars if you qualify or you can earn a guarantee of .50 or .25 if you dont qualify. Either you want, I still earn something. I've done so many that I earned a $25 gift card to Best Buy, which pretty much covered the cost of the game.

So there you have it, free.

5. XDonny

XDonny l337

@TeknoBlast, how was that a reply to @Arnibarani :p

Anyhow, I'll be getting it and also be in the crew to take others out!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

LOL

7. wacmartin

wacmartin n00b

After watching videos of this game and really liking it, I downloaded it last night. I'm a newb to Xbox one and FPS, how bad of a time am I going to have?

Sent from my SM-J327W using Tapatalk

8. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

@wacmartin Welcome to the forum firstly! We’ve all been new to FPS at somepoint. I haven’t got any better lol! With PUBG take your time & let people take each other out at the beginning of a match, follow the circle, loot where possible & camp. Try setting a trap like leaving a vehicle & take up a sniper position & wait for people to try & drive away.

9. XDonny

XDonny l337

I WAS BORN WITH FPS! I was never new to it :p
    @wacmartin welcome to the forums. Play with some of our forum members and get better ^^

10. wacmartin

wacmartin n00b

I've played a few matches with no kills yet. Still learning the controls really, I'm liking it though.
    I have a hectic schedule so planning a time in advance to play is near impossible.
    I thought if I bought the game before January 31st I was to get 30, 000 game points?

Sent from my SM-J327W using Tapatalk

11. TeknoBlast

I wouldn't sweat the number of kills. The person with the highest kill count isn't the goal. Goal is to survive. I've gotten to the top 10 several times without any kills. Unfortunately I do get killed when I'm in the final ten. That's when I try to get kills since it's a smaller play zone.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk