Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Post Christmas new things

Discussion in 'Xbox One Chat' started by cornwolf, Jan 3, 2018.

1. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Hi all,

Happy New Year and I hope every had an amazing break (if you got one) and you all got lots of goodies. I as just wondering if anyone got anything great that they wanted to share and tell people how good it is etc? It's only fair if someone bought you something amazing or you picked it up yourself in a sale that you share this with the rest of us.

I can go first.

My wife got me the T3PA Pro pedals for my Thurstmaster TX wheel. The pedals are amazing, there is a grommet you can put behind the break pedal to make breaking feel more realistic. Also you can change the pedals from normal F1 style to GT/normal car style which works great. There is also the addition of a clutch pedal which I haven't even attempted to try yet.

2. XDonny

XDonny l337

I got sick... dunno who gave that to me, but it was unwanted xD. Wait... that was before christmas, but I'm still sick >.<

3. Morrison79

Morrison79 n00b

I bought a new shifter and wheel for my rig. The wheel is very similar to my old rim but this one is covered in Alcantara and has improved buttons.

The shifter is pretty bad ass, you can switch it between a H pattern and a Sequential shifter just by sliding a button. It feels way more like a real shifter than my old Logitech one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Nice stuff.