Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

PS Plus Service Changes Starting March 8, 2019

Discussion in 'Sony Playstation' started by TeknoBlast, Feb 28, 2018.

1. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

PSPLUS NEWS.JPG

Well looks like Sony is no longer going to offer monthly PS3 and PSVita games with paid PS Plus serviec starting March 8, 2019.

Could this mean they may give extra value by increasing the PS4 titles or maybe more VR titles? Who knows.

I understand with their large install base that people are playing more PS4 titles, but I'm sure NOT everyone has moved on from the PS3 and Vita.

It doesnt matter to me since I only own the PS4 and sold the Vita months ago. However, I can see how this irk some people.

In other news, Xbox Live continues to offer Xbox 360 games every month and gives select games the 4K enhancements at no extra cost.

2. RealTime

RealTime coder

McLame...See this is where is Sony gets arrogant and decides it doesn't have to do anything for its fanbase anymore because they sold the most consoles. The only way this is a good thing is if they plan on taking all the backwards compatible consoles and making a gamepass type service out of it.

Honestly though at this point until they have a way for me to change my ID, I'm not turning on any of their game consoles. And yes I have them all. Hell, even the Pro I got for Xmas is still in it's box.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018