Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Rounds 1 & 2 Discussion - Laguna/Indianapolis (No Times)

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5 World Rivals Championship' started by Vinylspinners, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  2. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

I can't believe no one has posted a time yet.

3. Ill be soon

Sent from my SM-T217S using Xbox One Forums mobile app

4. lol just warming up. Ironing out the creases/

5. maccabhoy12

maccabhoy12 #hacker

Ive stll got to test some cars never really had time to over the last week, will get a few hours in tonight tho hopfully get a time up

6. My first two are up. Ridiculous amounts of time left in the bag.

7. maccabhoy12

maccabhoy12 #hacker

How do I show we have verified a time or disqualify a time? Will I just like times that are good and leave a comment if and explaining why a time won't stand

8. Minty76

Minty76 leveled up

How many times can we post a time for the same track, I mean, just to keep things easily organised it might be worth limiting it to say, one.

9. With video you can see from the remaining corner/corners that assists will come on (flash next to speedo), no exclamation mark, pause screen will show class and car. If there's no pause screen head to the leaderboard to match the time and car verification.

If photos, leaderboard will show everything, time/date/car/class/assists

I'll pick up all the times and post them to the provisional leaderboard. From there you have access to them via link, this keeps it easy for you as the thread gets bigger.

If a time on the prov board is ok then you don't need to do anything. If there is something wrong then let me know and inform the competitor by message why the lap is invalid. I will then go back and pick up their previous fast lap and post that on the prov board.

Consult with the other steward if it's not clear cut and the competitor can appeal to the other steward if one makes a decision. Once both make a decision it's final. If both stewards can't decide, bring in Cornwolf and should that fail I'll come in.

10. 1,000,000,000 times.

Try to spread them out a bit, such as posting at the end of the day. Maybe you have 7/8 times from that day so you got better as the day went on, so you may want to wait to post.
    But it doesn't matter because I will pick up all times. So no worries there.

11. So xboxoneforums.net has to be someplace on the car correct for the time to count

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xbox One Forums mobile app

12. It must be visible for the leaderboard but a time won't be disqualified. During submission you can't see it, for example me in car view replay.

13. I verified yours. I can verify replays if you like to make sure

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xbox One Forums mobile app

14. That would mean a second submission video. It should be fine if everyone displays there car for the leaderboard. Now if everyone submitted it as a little Vista video I could compile them all to make a nice display :)

There's probably another way we can do it, leave it with me and I'll come up with something that doesn't put pressure on competitors. So many on the track tonight lol
    Still work to be done at Laguna for me but my Indy times are plummeting nicely.

15. maccabhoy12

maccabhoy12 #hacker

Ive recorded a epic fail for cornwolf in tv mode would that be enough to verify mine? You see the sponsorship as I get the corkscrew wrong lol:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.