Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Rounds 3 & 4 Discussion - La Sarthe/Catalunya (No Times)

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5 World Rivals Championship' started by Vinylspinners, Jan 19, 2014.

1. la sarthe logo test.jpg
    Circuit-de-Catalunya1 test.jpg

For discussion on rounds 3 & 4 post away here. Please don't post your times here, use the links below.
    La Sarthe
    Catalunya

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Ok boy's let's get on rounds 3 and 4!!!

3. maccabhoy12

maccabhoy12 #hacker

Thank god. Was sick of they other tracks lol

4. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

I liked Indy but couldn't get any faster and I hated Laguna, just not my kind of track at all however the next ones I am ready for :)

5. maccabhoy12

maccabhoy12 #hacker

Yeah I like these 2 aswell. Are you going to upload lastnights race to your youtube. Didnt get to watch it started work a 2am. Tried your youtube this morning to see if you had uploaded it on my break but wasn't there

6. I liked laguna, indy was "meh"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xbox One Forums mobile app

7. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Yes mate, I am still trying to figure out twitch, I think I need to record as well as live stream but the box does some of it anyway :)

8. But I think i start hating every track after trying to take a virtual dump so my drivatar is a half lb lighter to shave of that .010th of a second I've been trying to shave off for 3 days only to botch my tuning and go slower.....sigh....

9. I think I just lost the plot with Laguna tbh. These tracks should be interesting to see what happens.

10. Psycho Paff

Psycho Paff pwned

U really wanna no how many times I over shot the corkscrew and ended up in the gravel on luguna ... 1,456,765 times. Beep to that corkscrew glad is gone ... and indy ... lets not even go there if the beetle had wings it would take off as u pull back for 4th on the straight.

11. Need the link to post times

12. Done

13. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Waiting for some more people to posts sometimes but these track are so much better. Apart from the loooooong lap times a LaSarthe so if you mess up on the lap you have a long way to get the next lap to get a clean one.

14. maccabhoy12

maccabhoy12 #hacker

Im going to do Catalunya tonight and stick to it all this week then lasarthe next week. Think the constant changing setup and track hindered my times on the last round

15. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

To be fair there shouldn't be much changing of set ups between the two tracks because they are simalar and its just the straights on the Sarthe that are different. I know what I need to do to make the F50 a bit more dominant on Cata anyway.