Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Siberia Operation Begins Friday, April 4th @ Noon MST!

Discussion in 'skEt Clan Private' started by Ostrichsak, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak SEAL

Attention skEt Clan, our next season will be this coming Friday, April 4th at noon MST. This thread will be the official season thread for discussion & strategy. We've got some new members so for those new to the team we will be on 15min before the start in a lobby that I start so we can split up into teams and start about 5min before the season starts so our first win occurs right after the season starts so we get a jump start on the other clans. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them up here. Everyone should subscribe to this thread for instant notifications via email.

2. airez83

airez83 leveled up

Sat and sunday im in my normal timelimes.

3. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak SEAL

Who else?

4. ClosedCasket23

ClosedCasket23 n00b

Available most of the time. Message me because It's not always me online.

5. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak SEAL

So you'll be on @ 11:45am MST Friday?

6. Should be on Friday and Saturday.... Not sure about Sunday

7. Trbulnt

Trbulnt n00b

Friday and Sunday I'll be on after work from 330-5 CDT. Saturday I work all day and evening.

8. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak SEAL

Who else? I know there's more people in this clan than that.

9. ClosedCasket23

ClosedCasket23 n00b

Yup im on fri and Sunday. I'll try to be on Saturday as well

10. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak SEAL

Well, we're in third place. We need a better showing especially on days 1 & 2 since held nodes are doubled in points at the end of the day. Last time we had a strong showing on day 3 and it didn't help much since the other clan had put in so much work on days 1 and 2. We've got some decent wins in HCDOM & TDM so we should be able to get those tomorrow when the operations start. We need to build up some points to hopefully put some distance between ourselves & 4th place just to stay in the top 3 and unlock the War Cry Uniform & hopefully get enough points to unlock our red clan tag. I added some new people to get some more people online and while we did have a better turnout today than we had last week we're also now going against other clans that have 17+ members once again so we need an even better turnout for those that want 1st place to unlock Body Count gear. Those of us who already have that just need a 3rd place finish or better to get our War Cry gear so it's going to be up to those who need Body Count still to get motivated to finish 1st.

11. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak SEAL

Red clan tags now show up in Multiplayer. Still waiting on the War Cry unlock & we should get the Vegas patch too. I'm guessing by Wednesday or so on those.

12. airez83

airez83 leveled up

War cry armor is ready

13. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak SEAL

Booyah! I was checking earlier but then I had to head out. We match now! lol