Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Small f1 channel with commentary

Discussion in 'Member's YouTube Channel' started by Warder0, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Warder0

Warder0 n00b

Hey!

So, I've got a small youtube channel in which I do commentary over the highlights of my league races!

Any feedback welcome :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  2. XDonny

XDonny l337

If a guy called [MENTION=723]cornwolf[/MENTION] no reply to this thread, you're good. (Set you up cornwolf )

Yey another youtuber. You should join my club on xbox called youtuber's clubhouse (originality drips off as you can see). I have a small yt channel too.

3. Warder0

Warder0 n00b

I subbed to No game, no gain earlier after watching a video.

I haven't joined many clubs or really looked into it yet. But might have a pop in and see!

4. XDonny

XDonny l337

Thanks mate ^^
    yea, the club is nonfunctional now. Just tryna recruit ppl from time to time. It's more like recruiting ppl so they can witness other channels than their own and ask for advice or give it. Benefit of it is that you can readily sub and get subbed by other members ^^

5. Warder0

Warder0 n00b

Has the club become functional yet? :p

Also,

My most recent video (throwing it in every so often to get people viewing it hopefully) :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  6. XDonny

XDonny l337

We'll never really become functional, I just made the club for anyone who wants to join. I'm not actively searching for other ppl/youtubers who wanna join haha .

It's semi functional seeing as it has 3 members :p and yea, just post your vids, works for me. If you have a good friend list on X1, bring your channel/vids to your activity feed

Watched your vid. I'm really, really not into racing games, but I enjoyed yours. Not cause of the driving, but your narration was fun. I heard some references to previous vids so usually didn't understand, but you felt a sense of rush coming from you xD thats what I liked about the vid. Nice work

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  7. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Looks good buddy, I dont have F1 2016 myself but might look at getting it :)