Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Snowdrop Engine

Discussion in 'The Division' started by cornwolf, Dec 9, 2013.

1. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

So this was shown off at the VGX on Saturday and I am getting this game. This game engine is awesome......

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  2. pin8246

pin8246 l337

Thats just sick. No just for them to tell me when I can preorder it.

3. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Good post! I've seen game play footage but not the snowdrop vid. The way the weather & daylight changes is amazing & just the whole detail. The Division has been sat in my amazon basket for some months now. Have you heard anything about a release date?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  4. pin8246

pin8246 l337

Ive been waiting and waiting for Gamestop to tell me I can pre-order it. As of last weekend they dont have a date ofeven when I can do that, so release date I dont think anyone knows yet. I could be wrong.

5. HACK714

HACK714 pwned

This has been on my must have game list since it was revealed. Now if only there was more news on Rainbow Six Patriots

6. Happy Grumpz

Happy Grumpz n00b

It's this game alone that I purchased my xbone for, it's going to be a long wait!

7. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

The good thing is with it been kind of an MMO there are plenty of people here that we can play with so we dont have to play with random kids.

8. XDonny

XDonny l337

Lolz I dont really play mmo's... Cause I don't like them except for Fable. But this game I wanna get. It's not revealed yet when it's released but at most retailers it's hinted at Q4 of 2014 and I think it's gonna be around that time too. MayB Q3 if we're lucky... And now I'm gonna watch the clip

Update
    Well just watched it and it's either a lil propaganda or they're putting the unreal engine to shame xD. Cause some of the things are already implemented in 2days engines like dynamic light setting. Some games use it good while others are using in game light as well as synthetic light to brighten some games up. I see this engine more as 'next gen ready' as opposed to a real next gen engine, but thats just my thought tho.

Animes, horror, games and food ^.^

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013