Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Splatoon 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by XDonny, Jul 19, 2017.

1. XDonny

XDonny l337

ImageUploadedByXbox One Forums1500451137.290355.jpg

Splatoon 2, the turf inking, enemy splatting, colorful yet competitive third person shooter for young and old is nearly upon us.

It releases on Friday the 21st of July and it already has so much buzz surrounding it that you can just know there will be a lot of players playing it.

Since the unveiling of it many people have stated that they'd buy the game since they either loved Splatoon on the Wii (U) or never got the chance to play Splatoon since they didn't have either of the aformentioned consoles.

It had a Splatfest last weekend which is essentially a theme battle in which teams face up against each other to represent their team. Last week the theme was cake vs icecream; which is better. Team icecream won (damn you frozen milk loving sons o........) and took the crown for the first splatfest for Splatoon 2.

In Splatoon 2 you earn monet by either competing in the regular/ranked battles which in turn you can spend on new gear/weapons to customise your squid. Yes, you read it right, squid. The characters you can play with in Splatoon series are colorful squids with attitudes. Next to competing in battles you can also fight your way through hordes of enemies in salmon run with friends.

Amiibo's are present and you can use old Splatoon and new Splatoon 2 amiibos to customize your gear too.

Need a break from fighting? Relax in the city with friends, draw something to let people know what you're thinking or go on a fashion binge with friends and see who's freshest.

Who's gonna get the game? I know I am ^^

2. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Not me!

3. okamiwolf

okamiwolf n00b

Top Poster Of Month

I do enjoy playing this online.