Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Star Wars Battlefront II on Xbox One X

Discussion in 'Xbox One Games' started by Lethal_NFS, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

I captured these today on my Xbox One X.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  2. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

Are the pictures not showing up? When I edit my post I can see the images.

3. RealTime

RealTime coder

Nope...just red Xs

4. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

I uploaded the pictures to Facebook. Shame Facebook does not share full 2160p images

5. PhallicSymbol

PhallicSymbol leveled up

Needing some advice. Considering getting this but I've been thrown by the microtransaction argument. I really enjoyed the first one but i don't want to get frustrated by a game that requires constant money to be put in to get the full enjoyment. Anyone played it got some advice?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

If you have an EA Access sub, I say wait for it to land in the Vault. I'm sure by then it's too late and the player base may have gone down, but you may save a few bucks. I was totally interested at first, but then saw all the hate towards MTS, so I didnt purchase it. Usually MTS do not bother me since I just chose not to purchase them, but looks like in this game, they went a bit overboard with them.

7. PhallicSymbol

PhallicSymbol leveled up

Thanks for the advice, turns out I've ruined my Christmas present fron my wife, she got me it. Hopefully ea will repent and limit the MTS.

8. RealTime

RealTime coder

If I'm not mistaken they have pulled microtransactions from the game. No one knows yet if it's permanent or not though.

9. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

If I had the option, I would not buy this game again. The main campaign is incredibly linear really not fun. Graphics are nice in most areas, but the ending was trash. I see why it was trash as EA was going to make you pay for the conclusion of the story via DLC. Thankfully that DLC is now free.

It might be a while before I buy another EA title.

10. PhallicSymbol

PhallicSymbol leveled up

That's shocking. You pay a chunk of money you expect to get the whole game. I didn't but it when it came out because of the mts, and then when they turned them off i was wary of the "temporarily" tagged on to it. Felt they were trying to boost their sales and then when people had committed, turn it back on. The only time these companies notice people are angry is when it hurts their profits. I was intending to stay away from it but my wife knows i like the star wars things. The lucasarts game looked cracking before it canned