Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

TeknoBlast's Gaming Lair

Discussion in 'Xbox One Gaming Lairs' started by TeknoBlast, Nov 25, 2013.

1. XDonny

XDonny l337

Nice, congratz, hopefully it arrives in time for E3.

2. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks!

So the TV that I have now, which is a 55" Samsung LEDTV will go to the living room and the one in the living room will be placed in the upstairs loft. There's a 27" tv in the loft right. So not sure what to do with it. Its a nice little TV and has a built-in DVD player. I may just place that in the guest bedroom.

3. XDonny

XDonny l337

Yea I'd place it in the guest bedroom OR in the bathroom... Or toilet, if your house has them seperately. We all know how relaxing it is doing a number while watching something... Usually you gotta do it on phone or tablet, now on tv!

4. RealTime

RealTime coder

Nah go to monoprice.com and pick up a cheap mount and do it yourself. The money you save you can spend on calibration.

I like the idea of the TV in the bathroom but I wouldn't want it around all that moisture. Unless you have your toilet in it's own room. I would also go with a Chromecast rather than running cable to it.

5. TeknoBlast

Turns out the TV wont arrive until the hours of 2:00-4:00PM. Bummer.

Oh well.

6. RealTime

RealTime coder

Doh!

7. TeknoBlast

So the TV arrived on Monday right around 2:30pm. They unboxed it and placed on my current center. Now having this new beautiful 75" TV, it makes my Samsung 55" TV look like a dwarf.

Today I ordered a new center, which is exactly the one I have now in my living room. It has plenty of room for all my consoles and I may even move my PS4 to the new TV.

After I get the center and get everything wired, I'll start looking for a wall mount and HDMI wall plates.

After that, should be complete until I decide to get a complete audio system.

8. TeknoBlast

Upgraded my old glass TV console to this new wood one and it houses all my consoles very nicely. Also places the TV at a nice viewing level.

6-21-2016 11-15-24 AM.jpg

9. RealTime

RealTime coder

Very nice.

10. Sweet. Nice TV..