Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

The Official "I got my Xbox One" thread

Discussion in 'Xbox General Discussions' started by wicked, Nov 21, 2013.

1. anzdaman

anzdaman n00b

Hi all. Some help please! I recently purchased the One and I must say that its not child's play when it comes to setting it up. I'm having difficulty with a few things and I'm sure that this topic has already come up. First thing is, how do get my cds onto internal hard drive and secondly how do get to play my 360 games on the One?

Sent from my SM-J100H using Tapatalk

2. uppp

uppp n00b

I am doing the update now.great.

3. RygelX

RygelX n00b

Hi all! After what feels like years of debate I finally pulled the trigger on an Xbox One X.
    I'm loving it so far but I'm still having trouble moving in a straight line. The last console I used was my original Play Station in the mid 90s.
    Is it merely a problem of developing the muscle memory from repeated trial and error or would upgrading from the stock controller help?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Admin Team Staff Member

Oh wow, since the original PlayStation? You've been away from console gaming since then?

Well controls for today's game have gotten a bit more advanced since PS1 days. Tons of commands depending on the game.

All I can recommend is start playing and keep at it to get used to the controls and the different commands for each game.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

5. RygelX

RygelX n00b

Heh, yeah.
    I spent the time in between PC gaming, mostly MMOs.
    Been wanting to get a console for a while but took a long time to decide which way to go.
    Thanks for the advice. I had pretty much come to that conclusion but didn't want to miss something game-changing by not asking for opinions!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

6. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Admin Team Staff Member

That's cool. I games on PC many many years ago but now prefer consoles because they simply works out of the box. Funny thing I'm in the IT field and one would think I would prefer PC.

Well enjoy your X and I highly recommend the Game Pass service. Make sure to look at the game list to see if it's worth it to you. Other than that, enjoy!!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk