Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

The official I've pre-ordered the Xbox One X!

Discussion in 'Xbox One X' started by dascrow, Aug 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

I pre ordered a Scorpio edition straight after games com took the say off work for it to arrive too. Not sure what you get with it but getting it from Amazon.

2. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

C0688E68-2A2A-4F19-B058-088FA7D1C420.jpeg

3. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Hyped! Not long until I attend that midnight launch!

4. PhallicSymbol

PhallicSymbol leveled up

Scorpio edition ordered from Amazon so I expect it to arrive on the 7th. Unfortunately I have a job interview on Friday that I need to give a well prepared presentation for, so I think it might sit in the box until Friday night.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. Jedioutcast

Jedioutcast leveled up

Preordered and anxiously awaiting release date!

6. oldgamer

oldgamer #hacker

i am off work for a couple of days after launch cannot eait

7. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

8. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

Pretty excited to pick mine up tomorrow night. I love getting new consoles and I cant wait to see how Tomb Raider and Forza look. I even bought a new TV to maximize the most out of this console.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Yeah me too. Upgraded to a 4k hdr tv with the Xbox X in mind. I’ll be attending my first midnight launch for anything, cool it’s for Xbox! Bring on midnight tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1
  10. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

So I have a slight issue that the card I set for my X with Amazon expired. As soon as I got the email i actioned it straight away but they are not telling me I wont get it until Thursday. WTF is that all about? They can't do anything until the card has been approved which apparently takes 2 hours and then I am speaking to them again to get it sorted. The stupid thing is, is that I could order a normal edition right now and get it tomorrow no problem so I don't see what the issue is. At times Amazon are amazing and then other times they are the just shocking. I will keep you all updated once an angry wolf has been on the phone, don't worry not abusive just try and get through to their think heads.

11. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Just been & prepaid for my Scorpio Edition at Game. Midnight launch only a few hours away!

12. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

I should have done store pick up when I ordered but I'm having mine shipped to the house.

13. oldgamer

oldgamer #hacker

i am picking mine up tonight also

14. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

My Gamestop is pretty cool. Just went in and paid off my pre-order. I asked him if there were any extra "Scorpio Editions" and he said they were sent 1 extra. He then said I can have it if I come up at 11pm tonight to pick it up. Naturally I will be there at 11 :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Extra one for yourself or for profit? It's okay to say for profit. :)