Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

The time is close and thank you to all!

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5 World Rivals Championship' started by Vinylspinners, Jan 19, 2014.

1. As the time closes in on the beginning on the first XboxOneForums.Net tournament/championship, there are a few things I just want to say.

First off, I want to thank all those involved in getting the championship to this point.
    Cornwolf along with the forums administrators/moderators for getting the prize together and for all his help and advice.
    Our stewards, Danzigs MISFITS and Maccabhoy12 for their help in getting the rules sorted and for overseeing the championship for us (you guys will have your hands full!!).

Thank you all that will take part, remember there is a drop in/drop out element to the championship so more can join.

I'm really really pleased with the turnout, especially for the first full blown series.
    We've come a long way from the Bathurst challenge and there is great little Forza community here now.

Before the championship begins (midnight PDT/8am Gmt est.) I would like to ask a couple of things of all competitors.

First please read and become familar with the rules & regulations, which can be found here: http://www.xboxoneforums.net/forum/...ld-rivals-championship-rules-regulations.html

(Please note that there is a revision on photo submissions that needs to be put in, this will be done before the start)

I would also ask you all to submit either a screenshot of your car/short video to show the forum logo/name and just generally show off your car for aesthetic purposes. These will all be linked to on the overall leaderboard for effect. You don't have to do this until you submit your first time, refer to the rules for more information on this.

I still have to do some work on the whole section but we are almost there folks.

Don't forget the grab the tags from the repository so you can access the ghosts: http://www.xboxoneforums.net/forum/...s-championship/3842-gamer-tag-repository.html

THANK YOU ALL, GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Awesome mate, thank you for taking so much time to get the rules down etc. Its going to busy, hard work but in all FUN!!!!! Start your engines.

3. Minty76

Minty76 leveled up

What a great job all of you have done, I can see a lot of time and effort has been put into creating this and would like to thank all of you for giving up your free time to do this.
    Thankyou!!

4. Hits71

Hits71 n00b

What he said! Seriously! Cheers guys, we all appreciate the time and effort. Let's burn some rubber!