Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Site Assistance' started by wicked, May 21, 2013.

1. wicked

wicked Admin Team

XboxOneForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to the new Xbox One.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Xbox One questions, discuss games, problems or would just like to discuss it in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current gaming consoles, PC, other toys etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :D

2. I'm first. So I'm 26 and a single mom of two boys. One is 8 and the other is 6. I'm a romanian who is living in Italy for some time now. We own just a Wii and a psp because I invested in my computer and thought that the boys will be glad with what they have and will not touch my pc:rolleyes:. Never have I been so wrong. I own a steam account with allot of games but I hardly get to play because of my boys. A year ago decided to buy an Xbox 360 but then I heard that a new one is coming so I hit the breaks. So now I am waiting and saving together with the 8 year old.

3. wicked

wicked Admin Team

Welcome to the site! Glad you joined us. :D

4. Darkstar2007

Darkstar2007 Super Moderator

Welcome to our community! :)

5. Flynn Lives

Flynn Lives Super Moderator Design Team

If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask one of us. :)

6. Ghostload501

Ghostload501 #hacker

I guess i haven't introduced myself yet. I joined yesterday after the big reveal.
    I'm 20 and own simply a 360. I'm from Nevada, US and I'm very eclectic when it comes to games.
    Mass Effect is my favorite franchise with Forza at a close second and Madden/Halo/Alan Wake tied for 3rd
    My gamertag is Ghostload501

7. Darkstar2007

Darkstar2007 Super Moderator

Welcome to our community!

You can add your gamertag through your profile if you'd like. :)

8. Ghostload501

Ghostload501 #hacker

oh okay

I sold all my games for the 360 already to get credit for theOne, but I still have Tomb Raider, Halo Reach, NFS Undercover downloaded on my xbox.

9. uplade3

uplade3 Super Moderator Design Team

I'm Jared, or commonly as uplade3, I'm a supermod on androidtablets.net and ps3chat.com. I currently have a wii and an xbox360 and too many android phones to count. I also have a windows 8 box that I do a little gaming on. I decided to join here because I plan on preordering the One and I should definitely be able to contribute and help out here if needed. :)

10. cereal killer

cereal killer Admin Team

Welcome aboard Jared!! Thanks for stopping in and introducing yourself!

11. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Welcome Jared!!

12. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator

Welcome. This place should be the meeting of the minds all right. I'm Kevin, an s/mod on IpadForums and a mod on iPhoneForums. Look forward to hearing the view from the dark side. ;)

13. Ghostload501

Ghostload501 #hacker

Vs. the light side!

14. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator

Or the even darker side, I guess, depending on your point of view.

15. fish1552

fish1552 SEAL

I'm fish. If you're on some of the other Forum Foundry Android sites, may have seen me around.
    I live in Georgia where I work as a firefighter for the federal govt. In my free time the wife and I play Ingress, work with our horses, and continue our home renovation. We're also archery coaches for the local 4-H team.
    Been playing video games since you had to go to an arcade. I've owned the following consoles: Atari 2600, Super Nintendo, PS 1, xBox, xBox 360 and xBox 360 slim.