Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Welcome to the XBox One Forum!

Discussion in 'Xbox One News' started by dascrow, May 21, 2013.

1. dascrow

dascrow Admin Team Staff Member

[​IMG]

Welcome to XboxOneForums.net! - The Premier Xbox One forum on the web! XboxOneForums.net features tons of Xbox One information and help. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to all things Xbox One related. We offer assistance with Games, Hardware and more!

To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free. You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
  2. Darkstar2007

Darkstar2007 Super Moderator

Glad to be here!
    Gotta admit.. Pretty excited about this. The game console market was seemingly aging. ;)

3. Flynn Lives

Flynn Lives Super Moderator Design Team

Good to be here and contribute!

4. drunkenboxer88

drunkenboxer88 n00b

[h=2]*sigh* the next xbox one[/h]
    What a let down why not just call the new XBOX ONE the XBOX GREED I think the name suits it better for the travesty of what It is going to do to all those poor children out there who play the newest games releases about a year after launch in the secondhand games market because they cannot afford the massive price tag attached. This in itself will cause major persecution and bullying in schools when the poorest kids cant join in conversations about new gear.

It wont have backwards compatability so my new xbox one sits on top of my old xbox first edition white monolith making the house look untidy.

The thought police will get you as in the book 1984 where keywords from conversation like "lets buy a new kitchen" is picked up by xbox and then targets your tv with adverts and junkmail.

All in all the list of issues shows microsoft have not listened the online community so there distinct lack of understanding or blatant disregard for end users is paramount to what
    happens in the weeks to come.

Just wait for the price tag.... Then see the relevence of the name XBOX GREED. ​

5. Flynn Lives

Flynn Lives Super Moderator Design Team

Debbie Downer Deluxe. :(

6. Darkstar2007

I know, right?

There's always a few... :(

7. Chex

Chex n00b

It's nice to finally come to a place where everyone isn't bashing MS's new console. I think it looks pretty nice.

8. Ghostload501

Ghostload501 #hacker

I'm surprised I didn't even open this thread till now...lol But just so you know, this is a welcome thread....not a "post all your issues and never return" thread. You are very cynical by the way.:confused:

9. Three5Nines

Three5Nines n00b

HI!

10. Ghostload501

Ghostload501 #hacker

Sup!

11. Darkstar2007

Welcome! :)

12. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator

I figure it's going to be cheaper than a HarleyDavidson, and I need something for my mid life crisis, so...

13. XBL MATT

XBL MATT n00b

Great Forum. Great to have a place with like minded people. Irrational kids cloud the conversation on every forum I normally went to. Glad I found you guys.

14. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator

Oh, we're totally irrational. Out of our bloody minds, to quote Monty Python, but at least we're nice about it.

Looking forward to some interesting conversations as the Xbox One and this forum take shape. We're off to a great start. The forum has some great features, that make surfing it a pleasure.

15. orlando787

orlando787 n00b

all i say for the new xbox please bring monster hunter to usa there a big commiunity of monster hunter