Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

X Rocker Wireless gaming chairs and wireless headsets

Discussion in 'Xbox One Hardware and Accessories' started by Wig an Warrior, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Wig an Warrior

Wig an Warrior leveled up

Hi

Does anybody have any experience with Wireless gaming chairs and Wireless headset combos?

Looking to buy my son a X-Rocker wireless chair for christmas 90% of his gaming is online while chatting to friends. Not over techy, but was wondering if anybody had experience with this kind of setup - good, bad or indifferent.

Not a fan of cables trailing everywhere, hence prepared to shell out the extra for the wireless option but a little confused as to how and what (game music / chat speech) would be output to chair and and what by the headset.

I guess what i am trying to find out is, would the in game sound be output via the chair and 'game chat' via headset, or is it all via headset or all via the chair audio?

This is the intended setup

[h=1]X-Rocker Vision 2.1 Wireless Gaming Chair [/h]Turtle Beach X0 One headset

2. RealTime

RealTime coder

I am not sure if the chair will output the chat audio but I do know it will do the game audio. The headset will output both chat and game audio. As far as I know only the headset has a mic so you would obviously chat through that. A buddy of mine had a wired chair with his headset that I had a chance to try a few years back. It was nice. The sub on it really let you feel the explosions more with the extra vibrations.

3. Wig an Warrior

Wig an Warrior leveled up

Thanks for the reply RealTime, what I am hoping is for the chat to go via the headset and game sound via the chair. Will probably give the supplier a call to check on their opinion.

4. mawilliams60

mawilliams60 n00b

5. mawilliams60

mawilliams60 n00b

Hi Wig an Warrior,

Did you ever figure out if the headset and chair worked together? My son received a XRocker and wireless headset for Christmas. Once the rocker was hooked up his headset didn't work as it did before chair. The chair wasn't even plugged in or turned on at the time he was trying to operate the headset. The chair was only hooked to TV, so not sure why Xbox/headset connection would fail. Have you this issue?! Curious as to how to fix it.