Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

XBOX Exclusive Game Wish List

Discussion in 'Xbox One Games' started by qOjOp, Sep 29, 2017.

1. qOjOp

qOjOp leveled up

I have been waiting for the longest time for a dev team/s to do 2 games for the XBOX, exclusively.

1. An epic, single player, open world rpg, 3rd person with 1st person option... Conan The Babarian.
    It would be awesome to wield the Legendary Atlantean Sword ingame. The Conan universe is excellent for gaming.
    Mystical monsters, Giants, Serpents, Evil Wizards and Mages and good ones too of cousre. Exotic magical locations and Dungeons,
    Ethnic Races. But most important of all...
    !!! Legendary Loots !!! Buried Treasures !!! Lost Tombs !!!
    Did I mentioned sexy amazon nak...nvm...

From the game design stand point, the opportunity to make Conan's world epicly awesome and uniquely different are so obviously doable.
    I seriously hope Conan will be an exclusive for XBOX.

2. An epic, single player, open world rpg, 3rd person with 1st person option... The Samurai.
    I'm talking about deep story telling, eastern culture and the way of the Samurai warrior. Learn and execute deadly sword skills,
    Ninja stealth skill, Magic skills. Evil warlords + Evil warlocks boss fights. Join an elite group, or be a lone wandering Ronin.

The Land Of The Rising Sun Samurai era have so much to offer for an epic tale rpg. I'm just surprise, to date, there isn't one yet.
    Unless of cousre that I missed something... did I?

I'm still hoping and vigilantly waiting and perhaps 2018 will have news for my wish.
    :D

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  2. XDonny

XDonny l337

Conan the Exhile is already in the Preview for ppl to play, so you can get that. It might not fulfill all your need, but at least your basic ones.

Samurai game, nope. Not heard of any yet. The PS camp mostly has games like that.

3. qOjOp

qOjOp leveled up

Conan Exile, the PC is not Conan. It's a creation creator character. And plus I'm just not a fan of muti player online thingy.
    Phil have been makin trips to Japan agressively. So I'm really hopin' that there's a chance a Japanese dev team will do a Sumurai game exclusively for the XBOX.
    :D

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  4. XDonny

XDonny l337

Ahhh k, didn't know that. Yeah, Xbox has a lot of catching up to do there, so he needs to spend a lot of time there. Now if he'd only speak japanese, he'd get more favors ^^

5. Red-Beard

Red-Beard n00b

Yes Conan exiles is on console now. And there is a single player mode.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. qOjOp

qOjOp leveled up

Like I mmentioned just earlier, in Conan Exile you play not as Conan. It's a character creator PC.
    It's just not the same from an immersive game play standpoint. Just my opinion, of course. :)