Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Xbox One Gets Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC First

Discussion in 'Xbox News' started by Maura, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Maura

Maura <span style="font-weight: bold; color: #6F7070">Ne

Exciting news today from Activision about the first DLC for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The Havoc DLC Pack will be coming to Xbox One first, on January 27, for eventual release later on other platforms.

The Havoc DLC Pack includes four new multiplayer maps, as well as access to the AE4 directed energy assault rifle, the AE4 Widowmaker custom variant, and a new Zombies cooperative mode, Exo Zombies.

As previously announced by Activision, Exo Zombies has a storyline that is told through the eyes of four Atlas Corporation employees, with a strong cast of John Malkovich, Billl Paxton, Rose McGowan and Jon Bernthal.

The plot sees a DNA bioweapon spawning a ravenous mutant horde (they are always the worst kind of mutant horde!) that gets busy infecting an entire secret Atlas research facility. After a failed evacuation, four un-trained survivors are left to face the vicious horde, which is where you come in with your cooperative buddy!

Here are all the details straight from Activision about the four new multiplayer maps in Havoc:

Source: Activision

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  2. This dlc is freaking amazing! My buyers remorse for getting the digital pro edition is beginning to shrink.

3. kelleys

kelleys leveled up

The 27 th couldnt get here fast enough. ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

4. elmo

elmo #hacker

Maps look great but not worth putting another 35 on top of theb25 I've already spent on the game. If it comes down I might grab :).

Always been Xbox first too which is what I love lol

5. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

I got the season pass last week & also went digital on the game....even though i have the disc which i shall keep on display in my tv cabinet.

Since completing the campaign over xmas time i began on m'player & really enjoy it. I personalised my character & bought the UK Exo pack :D & 2 weapon skins. Also i made my own badge & calling card :)

Its great to have that arcade shooter i've made my own & can jump on play a few rounds & jump on another game & then back on AW.

I'm all ready for Zombie season!!! :D