Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Xbox One S Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Herecomesthewalkers3, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Hi, I'm new to this forum so this will be my first question on the forum's. I didn't really have and or get the time to read up on the newest Xbox one s system yet? But I'm asking if that any of the game's from the origianl xbox one and xbox 360 game's can either or of the games for these system's can they both be played on the Xbox one s system or are there specific types of games just for the Xbox one s system for the way that the system is set up and made to look of the games to be almost life like?

Thank's.

2. deeaa

deeaa n00b

Some old games from Xbox 360 work in One series consoles but you typically have to download a lot of content. Of my old games maybe one in ten were ported to One.

One S doesn't differ from the original One in terms of what games it can run, it just added 4K menus and HDR and some other eye candy but it runs all One games.

AFAIK the one X also runs all One and those backward compatible games just the same, but it adds 4K support in select games, which look better than the same game on normal One or One S - if you have a 4K TV to hook it up to.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

3. Okay, great! Thank's. I know I would have to download the game's to my Xbox One S but my next question is? What games that are out now for the Xbox One S games to buy on disc and or to download?
    Thank's.

4. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Well all Xbox One games play on all Xbox One models. There's no specific game that's only for the original Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Xbox One X