Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Xbox one X elite edition

Discussion in 'Xbox One X' started by qOjOp, Aug 20, 2017.

1. qOjOp

qOjOp leveled up

Hey you guys, I have a question.

You guys think there will be an Elite Edition for the X? And is it gonna be a long wait for one.
    I very much prefer to get an Elite version that comes with an Elite controller. I'm soooooo excited to get the X!

Just wanna be sure if the Elite X will be available soon. If it is, I'll wait for it. :D

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  2. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

If there is one, probably a 2018 model or never be released. It's all up to Microsoft.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

3. alucard9114

alucard9114 n00b

499 for a console is very expensive! I would wait for a price drop. If you can blow that much money on a console that brings nothing new to the table other than better graphics it's not worth it. Just save a little more money and get a PC that will crush the one x.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

4. ncaa2689

ncaa2689 n00b

For 600 there will be an Xbox one x with an elite controller.......so you safe like 50 dollars

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

5. ncaa2689

ncaa2689 n00b

499 isn't expensive, especially considering what it has......**** look how much ps3 was when it dropped....the Xbox one was 499 when it released....so the project Scorpio being 499 isn't bad at all

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

6. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

OP ask & ye shall receive! ImageUploadedByXbox One Forums1503389791.981987.jpg Theres also a silver & bronze package at a cheaper price.

7. XDonny

XDonny l337

Lolz $500 is expensive for basically a relatively normal PC? Cause thats what consoles nowadays are. It's a normal pc that can handle games better than a normal pc can. For that price I'd be glad to buy the X - which I did.
    Just look at other things. The PSVR is 300 bucks. Same as the PS4 nowadays. You think that's expensive too for basically a novelty item? Compare that with the now $400 Oculus Rift with which you get the touch controllers + sensors + 7 games. You think that's expensive too? Go back to the beginning of gaming and see how much consoles cost then, you'll see that $500 is not much for a console. Well depending who says so of course.

Yep, this is a good bundle. It's already listed but I forget the site tho.

In-deed (do 'terry crews euro training' in youtube to get the reference :p)

8. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

I think he's referring to an Elite bundle just like MS released one back in November 2015, which is the one I got. Not something that GameStop bundled up themselves.

9. XDonny

XDonny l337

[MENTION=66]TeknoBlast[/MENTION], I know, but this is the next best thing :p

10. qOjOp

qOjOp leveled up

Thanks guys. Think I'll wait till early 2018. Maybe by then there will be one. Or perhaps, there will be a limited edition X console, a Halo one would be nice.:)

Oh, btw... so this is the format from now on? I like it alot.:D

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  11. Kamehameha

Kamehameha ├╝ber

Do those bundles at GameStop come with the original controller and the elite as well? That's what it looked like to me. If so, $600 for the console, controller, and elite controller isn't such a bad deal.

12. qOjOp

qOjOp leveled up

What I'm really hoping for is an Elite XBOX ONE X Halo Special Edition. Just thiking about it is giving me gamingasm! :p

Question... Will the X be able to record game play for 60 mins?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  13. XDonny

XDonny l337

Remove the Halo Edition and I'm right there with you... unless it's just the basic X with an elite controller... in that case I already have my Elite Scorpio at the ready

I dont think the limit now is 60 mins, but I could be wrong. MS doesn't want to differentiate between the X and the other family members.

14. qOjOp

qOjOp leveled up

I'm hoping they're workin' on an X Elite edition right now and release it early 2018. That would be super!
    And perhaps the X Elite will allow for 60 mins game play recording. That would be super awesome!

Phil, I sure hope you're reading this. Only you can make this happen. :D

15. RealTime

RealTime coder

If I remember correctly...you can currently do 30 minutes so you just have to do it twice to get your 60 minutes.