Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Xbox One X issues

Discussion in 'Xbox One X' started by Arnibarani, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Here is a thread that hopefully gets no response, then that means everybody’s new box is running smoothly! I saw this poor guy’s YouTube video of a power fault, the console keeps turning itself off If you have any issues & your unsure what it is feel free to ask questions on here, That goes out to any Xbox One console owner, Original, S or X. We have plenty of knowledgeable members on the forum to give advice, don’t suffer in silence!

2. Jeffo

Jeffo n00b

Hi, new to Xbox one. Can anyone please help with the game issues I'm having??
    Installed game's don't play with disc, most times. This is getting infuriating. I do the ram purge, unplug console, disconnect the net etc. It's still a gamble if game's will load!!!

3. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

If I am honest with that one buddy you might want to contact support for it. Sounds a bit strange. It is happening on all games or just some? Did you upgrade? If it is happening on all games and you upgraded try reinstalling one of the games to see if that fixes the issue.

4. RealTime

RealTime coder

Yeah, like corn wolf said...I would delete and reinstall the games from disk. I would disconnect the console from the internet before you start installing though. Much faster that way...

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  5. Davids

Davids n00b

Hey guys. So I got my one X all hooked up. And I can’t get my tv/cable box to work when hooked up through the Xbox. I have tried everything. I go through Comcast. It’s all hooked up right. All it shows or displays if anything has been a blue screen. I have contacted Xbox and they can’t figure it out either. I have done a back and and Reset to factory also and still nothing.....

6. RealTime

RealTime coder

My brother had the same problem with the original Xbox One. He had the HDMI cables plugged in wrong. Did you check that?

7. Davids

Davids n00b

Ya I have went through the cables prolly like 100 times now....:-/ lol I just don’t understand it. And I’m using all good brand new cables. That came with the Xbox.....

8. RealTime

RealTime coder

I would try another set of cables you know are good. Just cuz they came with the Xbox doesn't mean they are good.