Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Xbox One X retail

Discussion in 'Xbox One X' started by XDonny, Jun 16, 2017.

1. XDonny

XDonny l337

Okay, so it's been announced that the Xbox One X will retail for $/€499 and £459. Microsoft has also stated that it's release date is november 7th. They have not yet announced where it'll be for sale though.

Still I find it funny that most retailers are already accepting pre-orders. I most of them will have a good amount of the consoles and they're smart enough to know how many they'll likely have on release.

But what if that's not the case. What if they accept too much and can't deliver. Angry customers... That's what I'm afraid of v

How do you guys see it?

2. Sorethumbed

Sorethumbed #hacker

Didn't think you could pre-order yet as boner x awaiting FCC approval. also, Destiny developer says 60fps in destiny not hittable because machine is CPU bound!

3. XDonny

XDonny l337

I knew that at least one retailer did it and that came to my attention through this site. It was in another thread (@1xbox might know which thread it was, since he replied to the person... I can't seem to find the thread. Granted, I didn't try very hard :p). But I thought today "lemme search if other retailers are doing the same thing" and yep, all the major gaming sites here have pre orders open... at the 2 major hardware stores they stopped accepting preorders

4. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

Best Buy is where I usually order gaming stuff from, but nope, not open yet.

Capture.PNG

5. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Latest rumour is that preorders for the X may get announced after gamescom. Albert Pernello has stated that they are working on a preorder program. I guess that might mean possible bundles & hd variations. Also they are working with a few major retailers on trade in programs.

6. tazza84

tazza84 pwned

Yea I hope it's soon. I hope game have some kind of trade in offer as I won't have any use for the one s come November.

7. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

I don't think I'll be able to part with my Day One, too many good times & memories!

8. XDonny

XDonny l337

I'll just place my X1 at a friend's house

9. TeknoBlast

Still waiting for the pre-order to start. Come on now.

10. tazza84

tazza84 pwned

I know it's frustrating. I'll have peace of mind once I have a pre order secured.

11. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

New Digital Foundry video up. "Xbox One X Benchmarks"

12. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Not much longer till the beast drops! ImageUploadedByXbox One Forums1500895506.022642.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorethumbed

Sorethumbed #hacker

I think i'm going to order directly from MS this time round.

14. TeknoBlast

Take my money already!

15. Voodoomam

Voodoomam über

Debating myself