Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Xbox One X retail

Discussion in 'Xbox One X' started by XDonny, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

ImageUploadedByXbox One Forums1503262385.292157.jpg ordered

2. PhallicSymbol

PhallicSymbol leveled up

Me too. Was disappointed I couldn't order it from Microsoft though. Their website still saying "coming soon"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Most places are catching up. I plan to go into my local store & order in person. I'll cancel my Amazon then.

4. PhallicSymbol

PhallicSymbol leveled up

Yeah Microsoft are getting there, now say it's for pre-order but can't find any sellers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. clawspawn

clawspawn n00b

I ordered a Xbox X Scorpio edition at GameStop they only had eight at that store crazy

6. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Admin Team Staff Member

Best Buy was a bit off. They actually had two pages. The one I was constantly refreshing stated coming soon. I gave up trying so I ordered from Amazon. As I was heading back to Dallas, I checked Best Buy again and they had another page with the active Pre-order button. So I went ahead and ordered it again. I'll cancel the Amazon order later on.

Then I pre-ordered the pig Minecraft controller from Amazon.

Woohoo I'm all set.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

7. RealTime

RealTime coder

I ordered mine from MS cuz Amazon had sold out. I don't particularly care for the Scorpio Edition but I don't want to be waiting after launch for one. Blah.

8. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

Amazon sold out of Scorpio edition my end.

9. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

A US friend of mine messaged me & said her local GameStop only has 9 Scorpio Editions available! WTF! Her friend is a GameStop employee & has given up his order so she can have it! So whatever local stores have in stock be aware staff will get there first!!

10. watyegotlyk

watyegotlyk coder

for all the uk users who are having trouble pre-ordering argos currently have them maximum 2 per customer finally a use for my argos card that was gathering dust in a drawer !!!

i may or may not have ordered 2 hoping for a profit if they sell out meaning i get money off my own scorpio muhahahaha

11. TeknoBlast

I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my second order. But we'll see. I did want two for myself, but if the demand is there if the Scorpio version runs out, I'll consider selling it.

12. watyegotlyk

watyegotlyk coder

i figure any possible profit i can get from the other scorpio plus selling my old x1 could hopefully get my own scorpio for maybe £300 instead of £449 either way worst case scenario i just get my money back tekno

13. Arnibarani

Arnibarani l337

ImageUploadedByXbox One Forums1503326075.097394.jpg Got my Scorpio Edition sorted at 9.10am. Only 6 allocated to my local Game & 3 of those were reserved by staff!

14. watyegotlyk

watyegotlyk coder

any word on kinect adapter ? do we have to pay for these or do they come free for limited time again

15. TeknoBlast

I believe they are done giving the adapter away. That offer was a limited time.