Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Xbox Record

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5 World Rivals Championship' started by cornwolf, Jan 16, 2014.

1. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Right before the Championship starts I wanted put this up.

I have an idea I want you all to record as much as you can but not just anything. I want replays of your best laps, laps where you get super close to a wall with out hitting it, drifting round a corner and I want you fails. Now come on we all have fails from pushing so hard. Smashing in to a wall and totalling your car, spinning out etc etc.

Don't clutter things up and don't go out your way to make the videos just record them as you drive and as they happen.

The reason for this is I want to make a compilation video of the driving fails etc etc.

Sent from my iPad using Xbox One Forums mobile app

2. Ha brilliant idea. Using replay+dvr is the I will go on this. Had a nice spin at the corkscrew on Laguna earlier, first spin in about 100 laps. Major balls up :D

3. Psycho Paff

Psycho Paff pwned

My fails from prague could of made a film.

4. My vw beetle antics I have recorded, I'll share later. More experimental but still humorous!

5. Minty76

Minty76 leveled up

I still cant upload to Upload Studio,
    Contacted Microsoft on Saturday, the guy was great. We went through a few things, even as extreme as deleting my profile from the xbox.
    Nothing worked which make me think its no longer a local problem.
    He's passed it on, I should here something in a few days, will let you know what happens.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  6. Perhaps a complete format?

7. Minty76

Minty76 leveled up

I honestly think it's account related, I'll see what they come back with.

Sent from my iPhone using Xbox One Forums

8. maccabhoy12

maccabhoy12 #hacker

Ive heard a few people saying there having problems like this

9. Strange indeed.

10. Now this is a competition I can WIN haha

Forza, FIFA, BF4, zoo tycoon, halo SA, power star golf, Max cob, just dance.

11. Raggy

Raggy ├╝ber

How do you get the short link for your video. Mine always come out with long version

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Xbox One Forums mobile app

12. LostRacer

LostRacer #hacker

short.JPG