Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Your Set Up.

Discussion in 'Xbox One Gaming Lairs' started by xJRx, Dec 16, 2013.

1. xJRx

xJRx n00b

Does anyone know if theres a thread on here to post pics of your set ups,if not would people be willing?
    I used to love looking at pics of peoples gaming and entertainment set ups lol (sad now lol)

2. TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast Super Moderator Staff Member

There's a "lair" section in the forums. Click on the FORUMS link to see all the sections and look for Gamin Lair. You can post there and see others.

3. Fenn

Fenn leveled up

This unfortunately is a very old one, there have been MAAAAANY upgrades since this was taken lol I will try and get another up to date one at some point.

[​IMG]

4. scousetomo

scousetomo ninja

Nice that bro bet the sounds awesome

5. xJRx

xJRx n00b

Wow wow wow Fenn that is nice,i will check out the Lair thread and try and upload a pic of mine ;-)

6. xJRx

xJRx n00b

Oh My GOD ConsolGeek if I was in your room I would sincerely be in heaven,makes my console collection look naff and I was quite proud lol ;-)

7. ConsoleGeek

ConsoleGeek leveled up

Thank you, I really do appreciate the kind words. I have a small room in my basement where I do all my gaming but I'm starting to quickly out grow it and I don't know what I'm going to do as all the other rooms in my house are currently taken.

8. cereal killer

cereal killer Admin Team

moved to the Gaming Lair forums